POLL: Finial boy's names

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Henry: 13 (34%)
  • Cosmo: 3 (8%)
  • Milo: 8 (21%)
  • Otto: 3 (8%)
  • Theodore: 11 (29%)

Wow! They’re all so incredibly lovely! I voted for [name]Theodore[/name], but it was a very difficult choice. [name]Otto[/name] is the only name there I don’t [name]LOVE[/name], but I’d still be excited to meet a little boy named [name]Otto[/name].
[name]Cosmo[/name] is so underrated, it makes me smile to see it here.
Good luck!

Thanks for all who voted!
And I agree [name]Cosmo[/name] is very underrated! I love the vintage yet funky feel to it, It also ages very well. And love the meaning! (“universe”)

There was a guy named [name]Cosmo[/name] in my grad class lol

I voted for [name]Theodore[/name] but it was a tough choice for me!

I love both [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], but I voted for [name]Theodore[/name] since I’m a little biased.

I voted for [name]Otto[/name]. It’s a great name but you almost never hear it. I really like it

I voted for [name]Milo[/name]. I love that name. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] both sound old to me and I know a little boy named [name]Cosmo[/name]… definitely not my favorite.

It was hard to choose between [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Milo[/name] finally won for me!

I voted for [name]Otto[/name] over [name]Theodore[/name], one of my all time favorites, since I have never met an [name]Otto[/name] and it’s such a nice rare name. [name]Otto[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] would be cute.