Poll for 4th

I have a boy name picked for our potential fourth child…but girl names are always the hardest. So far we have Willow Jane, Violet Ruth, Birdie Love, or Sybil Irene. Siblings Lincoln, Lucy, and Quinn.

3 Likes

violet ruth gets my vote! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Of the four options, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my top two. I really like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as youngest sibling names and how they sound with your current kiddos.
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ultimately gets my vote!

3 Likes

I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] best

1 Like

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is sweet, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is warm and cool, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is sharp and sweet! I think they work!! I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my fave :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Willow and Violet are both lovely choices, and would be my picks! Violet goes especially well with your other kiddos!

1 Like

I think all three of your options are great! I love Birdie with your other kids!

1 Like

All are gorgeous, but [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ultimately gets my vote.

2 Likes

I think sybil would be the best fit to the other babies
But my favorite is birdie love foowed by violet ruth

1 Like

I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!

With [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], I like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] the best.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

violet ruth sounds darling with the others, and gets my vote!

I love [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! It flows the best, and I think it fits the best with the others, because of the “L” sound matching that of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and the “i” sound matching that of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be my second pick…

I just love [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] for you !!

i vote willow jane :pleading_face:! how sweet & lovely!! second place would be violet ruth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is perfect with siblings!

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] too. Maybe splitting that name up into different combos would help?