Poll for better boy/girl name

See the results of this poll: which boy/girl name is best

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Theodore James : 9 (31%)
  • Samuel Arthur : 9 (31%)
  • Lucy Annabelle : 7 (24%)
  • Rosalie Alice: 4 (14%)

This is difficult since I like most of the names in your list. My favourite boy’s name at the moment is [name]Theodore[/name], but I dislike [name]James[/name]. :slight_smile: So, if I may be so bold, I would choose [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].
Of the girls’ names, I like [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Alice[/name] best. :slight_smile:

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] definitely.

samuel and lucy!

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]. [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] is such a handsome, solid name. As for the girls, I would prefer the [name]Annabel[/name] spelling, but only because of the [name]Poe[/name] association.

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is nice in theory, but aren’t there two Twilight characters with those names?

I quite like the sound of [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] together, but the only Samuels I know are a bit whiny, so the name has negative associations for me.