Poll for current favourites

See the results of this poll: Which girl’s name?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Beth Emilia Baker : 5 (15%)
  • Linnea Joy Baker : 14 (41%)
  • Thea Elise Baker : 8 (24%)
  • Thea Lily Baker: 7 (21%)

What are they? Lol :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

They’re all lovely!

[name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] - I’m leaning toward this as my favorite, even though I’m not hugely fond of just [name_f]Beth[/name_f] myself (although I do love [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] a lot), but I adore [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is really down-to-earth, unexpected, and sweet.
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]'s one name that I’ve always thought was really pretty but never connected to on a passionate, personal level. [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is fantastic, though, and I would love to see someone else’s little girl with the name. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]/[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - I’m not the hugest fan of [name_f]Thea[/name_f]–not like I love [name_f]Lia[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], or even [name_f]Pia[/name_f]–but it does sound sweet and I can see the appeal. I also like the tie to [name_m]Arrow[/name_m]. :slight_smile: I like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] a little bit better than [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], which doesn’t seem to flow quite as well to me.

I think I would rank them [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], and then [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], although they’re all gorgeous!

Good luck!