POLL for GG twins

See the results of this poll: Which works best for twin girls? (had to double some so please comment your choice!)

Respondents: 89 (This poll is closed)

• Rosa and Molly / Holly Reeves : 27 (16%)
  • Rosa and Joy Reeves : 12 (7%)
  • Rosa and Elsa Reeves : 17 (10%)
  • Rosa and Arla / Orla Reeves : 7 (4%)
  • Rosa and Helen Reeves : 20 (12%)
  • Rosa and Gemma Reeves : 24 (14%)
  • Rosa and Enid Reeves : 11 (7%)
  • Rosa and Blythe Reeves : 25 (15%)
  • Rosa and Gilda Reeves : 4 (2%)
  • Rosa and Coral Reeves: 21 (13%)

[name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]William[/name],
[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Holly[/name]
[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Orla[/name]
[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Gilda[/name]

[name]Love[/name] the lace, pearls, roses and gold thing with the last 2. [name]Gilda[/name] is my favourite though! [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Gilda[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name].

I love the sound of [name]Rosa[/name] & [name]Helen[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are so soft, sweet, and classic.

I think [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] would be so cute, and I like that there is an O in both

I love [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name]! [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name] would be cute too.

I like [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Helen[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name].
Each are sweet and beautiful.

[name]Rosa[/name] and Blthye sound polar opposite to me. I would honestly think [name]Blythe[/name] got gypped. Sorry :frowning:

[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] are ok. Although I’m not fond of the double “uh” endings.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] together. I think they fit really well with [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]William[/name], too. I think [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name] would be great.

Good luck!

[name]Rosa[/name] & [name]Gemma[/name] just hit me!

I really like the way [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name] sound together. I think that [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name] would be great.

[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name]

I adore the name [name]Coral[/name], so I voted for [name]Rosa[/name] & [name]Coral[/name]. I also really like [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name]. Good luck!

I liked [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] best, followed by [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] or [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Coral[/name].

But wait! [name]Coral[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds like [name]Coral[/name] reefs!

Thankyou everyone! claireelise: Yes we have been debating the coral reef thing for ages! Maybe better to go with something else…!

1 [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Gilda[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]
2 [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Molly[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]
3 [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Helen[/name] Blanchefleur ([name]Percival[/name]'s wife)

[name]Elaine[/name], Dindrane, [name]Guinevere[/name], [name]Evaine[/name], Nimue and [name]Olwen[/name] are some of the other Arthurian names I can think of at the moment.

[name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Molly[/name]! :slight_smile: