• [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
    • [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Esmé
    • [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
    • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] Noémi
    • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
    • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] Esmé
    • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

0 voters

As you’ve probably see me on here a lot the past week, I always play around with names a ton at the start.

Sorry if you’re tired of same questions. :sweat_smile: [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to skip over me…

So far, my kids top choice for a girl is [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], so that will be our first name for a boy, and possibly would be for a girl too. But I’m in love with [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Haddie[/name_f]). All are OK with that except my 6 year old son. :joy:

If baby is a girl, will join big sisters
Amaré [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] and Sélah [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
and big brothers
[name_m]Job[/name_m] [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m] and [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Apollos[/name_m] (note: we do nn a lot so we call [name_m]Job[/name_m]—[name_u]Joby[/name_u] and [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]—[name_u]Bo[/name_u] and Sélah—Sé (Sae)

Loving [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] Esmé and [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] :green_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] and [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] are my favorites.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Esmé! [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] is very pretty to though. I think I prefer [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] for a boy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] is absolutely stunning.

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my pick, [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is second choice. [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] sounds good but I’m not fond of [name_u]Love[/name_u] as a name.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] imo is less pretty than [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] and has less character. Also [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] doesn’t sound well because of the “lo” repetition.

2 Likes

Hadn’t thought of that!

1 Like

It’s the first thing I noticed when I went to pronounce the name :confused: [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] sounds very pretty though!

1 Like

As of now, I feel the same!!!

1 Like

I’m with you – [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] is gorgeous! I really like the flow of [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Noémi, so that one gets my vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, but I could probably be swayed if I think on it long enough and love the middle. But [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] is just so amazing.

1 Like

This flow is what I’m loving too. :+1:

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u], but that’s because both are two of my favorite names! I think together they’re so pretty and soft. I did notice the repeating “lo” parts, but because they’re pronounced differently, I don’t think it’s an issue. I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] on any gender as well!

[name_f]My[/name_f] second favorite would be [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]. It’s beautiful, and [name_f]Haddie[/name_f] is so cute! [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] would round out my top three. Very sweet!!

1 Like

I really like all of them, so yes it’s hard. Ha! But your top 3 are my big kids Top 3 too. [name_f]My[/name_f] boy likes [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] Esmé, my girl [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u], and all are OK with [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u]. :grin: [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t know if I’ll ever get these kids to completely align with my taste, ha ha. They like their own names, so that’s a comfort. :sweat_smile:

I think this may depend on where you’re from and how you pronounce the word “love.”

I say it like Shi-low L-uhv

But definitely I see the double “lo” so that is something to think about.

I really like your choice too. :slight_smile: thanks for your input.

I love [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Haddie[/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Noémi, [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are so pretty and unique!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] top two are [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Noémi and [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Esmé!

2 Likes

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] Noémi makes for a gorgeous combo. It would work wonderfully with her siblings - I like the link between the Hebrew and the accented e.

2 Likes

Thank you EVERYONE for your input! In some ways, the support for the variety on this list made me grow fonder of them all, but not closer to a decision. :joy::sweat_smile: But! There is time, and I enjoy chewing on all these ideas and input. Thank you!