See the results of this poll: baby girl #2

Respondents: 119 (This poll is closed)

• Winter Ophelia : 23 (19%)
  • Winter Felicity : 8 (7%)
  • Cassia Snow : 40 (34%)
  • Scarlett Ember : 14 (12%)
  • Matilda Boheme : 25 (21%)
  • Brigitte Snow: 9 (8%)

Really loving [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]! It’s so ethereal and … well, wintery. :slight_smile: I think Alora and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are lovely together!

i think [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is really growing on me…

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is gorgeous. I slightly prefer [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] though.

I absolutely love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! Gorgeous!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]? It rolls off the tongue (And boy do I have a soft spot for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]…)!

i do like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] as a first name… and i’m sure most people don’t associate it with the show anymore… but that’s kind of all i can think of.

and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] as a middle is the only way i can sell it to my bf, he won’t go for it as a first. i love it though.

Alora and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] sounds best together.

Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]… it sounds enchanting…

i’m worrying that [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and Alora may sound too matchy (maybe not?)

i also hate nicknames, and don’t want anyone calling her [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]. idk if people would do that or not. some people seem to [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] nicknames and want to nickname everyone. but i guess those people would probably just make up a nickname no matter what.

I like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] best with Alora. I don’t think it’s too matchy–I think it’s just right. (Also, mallopuff, I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] your avatar! The worst part about prison was the Dementors!!!)

I went with Briggite, provided it’s pronounced ‘brig-eeta’.

it would be bri-GEET.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is gorgeous! [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is adorable!

I voted for [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. Such a lovely name and a perfect compliment to Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. I can understand the worry about [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] as a nickname but if you correct people, they will stop. Unless they are a-holes. :confused: My second choice is [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. So pretty! But I like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and Alora as a sibset better.

I voted for [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], I think it goes really well with Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and is so ethereal. [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] would be my second choice, it is also beautiful, but is more matchy-matchy with Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f], as both combinations have flowy, a-ending, three-syllable first names, paired with one-syllable, nature middle names.

It’s soo weird, I really don’t like [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] names that much ([name_f]Cassie[/name_f] or [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]) but I really love [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]! Normally, I think that it’d annoy me if I didn’t like something that will potentially be used as a nickname. Like I wouldn’t use [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] if I didn’t like [name_f]Jen[/name_f]/[name_f]Jenny[/name_f] because most of them end up being called [name_f]Jen[/name_f] or [name_f]Jenny[/name_f], but [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] I think is simple enough that you could get away with it. It sounds so nice with Alora too. I vote [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - [name_u]Winter[/name_u] sounds too ‘final’ as a first name, for flow switch
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - as above, plus [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is much too lovely to be a middle when trendy [name_u]Winter[/name_u] will be out of style in a few years
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] - nice, lovely - different but not trendy or dated
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] - basically [name_u]Red[/name_u] [name_m]Fire[/name_m]? feels jokey and over the top
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] - names dont really go together or flow
[name_f]Brigitte[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] - same as above, [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are much better than [name_f]Brigitte[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]

Alora and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] sound great together!!

I think [name_f]Brigitte[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] pronounced as Brig it ah sounds pretty with Alora.

I really love “[name_f]Snow[/name_f]” as a Middle Name for a winter season baby girl! Personally, I don’t care for “[name_u]Winter[/name_u]” as a First Name. It just sounds too harsh and cold, unless you plan to use “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]” as a NN. In which case, I really like your choice of [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Otherwise, I would have to eliminate the FN [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and vote for [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f], but [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] doesn’t sound like a formal name, more like a NN. Would you consider switching the names around a bit? [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] would be a very pretty combination. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] means happiness! I also like the ethereal sounding combination of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. It sounds very elegant, although much more formal than [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. For some reason I just don’t care for the combination of [name_f]Brigitte[/name_f] with [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. Best of luck to you!