Poll for name baby boy #4

Hey guys,

Im due in a few weeks with baby boy #4

his brothers names are [name_u]Axel[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] and [name_f]Iva[/name_f]

Which name do you guys prefer and think fits best with his brothers?

• Jude
  • Jett
  • Eli
  • Levi

0 voters

Levi and [name_u]Eli[/name_u] are a little too close to [name_f]Iva[/name_f], imho. I’d go for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or [name_u]Jett[/name_u].

2 Likes

I really love [name_u]Jett[/name_u]! Your boys have really handsome names :heart:

I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], and [name_u]Eli[/name_u], but with your other kids I would choose [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

Jett fits in perfectly! They’d all have cool, strong names.
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] would be my second choice, I think it sweetens the sibset!

i love love loveee jude, such a pretty name!

Both jude and jett go so well with your other names, but jude is ultimately my favourite

1 Like

All great choices, but I think [name_u]Eli[/name_u] fits best. It has that short, vowel-rich, energetic and effortlessly cool vibe that all of your other names share.

I also love [name_u]Jude[/name_u], if you didn’t mind breaking away from the two syllable pattern.

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] sounds a little too close to [name_f]Iva[/name_f] (LOVE that, by the way!) to me, but it would be my third choice for you because it fits very well in sound and style.

[name_u]Jett[/name_u] is my least favourite. It’s a very cool name, just a bit too modern-sounding for my personal tastes.

Best of luck with #4 :four_leaf_clover: What a lucky family to have four beautiful boys!

1 Like

Jett fits fantastically

As a person who was named after a song that older folks have spontaneously sang to me my whole life, little [name_u]Jett[/name_u] or little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] may also experience this ([name_m]Elton[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] - [name_u]Bennie[/name_u] And The Jets / The Beatles - Hey [name_u]Jude[/name_u]). I heard both those songs in my head when I read your post… But those were still the 2 I voted for from your list :rofl: They’re great names!

Jude is perfect! I adore [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] but both contain the letters “[name_f]El[/name_f]/Le” like [name_u]Axel[/name_u].

I think [name_u]Eli[/name_u] goes really well with your boys names- it’s vowelly and has two syllables.

Second choice would be [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

Levi is too similar to [name_f]Iva[/name_f] for me, so I’d rule that one out. I voted for [name_u]Jett[/name_u] as it has the same cool, rockstar vibes as your other boys’ names.

Thanks everybody for all the replies and votes!

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have decided to choose between [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Jett[/name_u] at the time of his birth, to see which one feels right. I love both names so much and am so excited to meet the little guy :slight_smile:

1 Like