• Juliet Carolyn: 28 (23%)
  • Sasha Carolyn: 13 (11%)
  • Charlotte Carolyn: 11 (9%)
  • Charlotte Alexandra: 29 (24%)
  • Sally Carolyn: 9 (8%)
  • Scarlet Carolyn: 11 (9%)
  • Olivia Carolyn: 6 (5%)
  • Ava Carolyn: 13 (11%)

I wouldn’t use [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] - too similar. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] is lovely though. One other note - if you go with [name]Scarlett[/name], I would spell it this way rather than [name]Scarlet[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Sally[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] is adorable!

I love [name]Scarlet[/name] but spelled [name]Scarlett[/name]. Either way, my favorite was [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name]. Good luck!

I would not do [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] for sure. That is way too chopping and sounds redundant. I do not care for [name]Juliet[/name] either. The rest of the names are great though. I did not vote because I cannot decide.

I personally like [name]Charlotte[/name] Carlolyn. I think [name]Carolyn[/name] is removed enough from the root of [name]Charles[/name] so that tit sounds like its own name.

I didn’t vote because I can’t decide! It’s between [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] for me. [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] are both on my top 5, and I love both a TON.

I wouldn’t do [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name], though. They’re just too close for me. I wouldn’t do [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] as sisters, either, even though both are on my top 20 atm. Does your mom have a MN you could use instead of [name]Carolyn[/name]?

Ultimately, I think I’d vote for [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name], because I like that much more than [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] (too long for me, and I’m not really an [name]Alex[/name]- anything fan). [name]Both[/name] are lovely, though, and you have a lot of other great options on your list! Good luck!

You have some really nice choices! I do have a question though … [name]How[/name] many syllables is your last name? Best of luck naming! :o)