Poll for you! :)

See the results of this poll: Help name our little girl!

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Addison (Addy)-too trendy??: 2 (5%)
  • Charlotte (Carly-nickname doesn’t flow?): 7 (18%)
  • Luciana (Lulu)-easily mispronounced?: 17 (45%)
  • Natalia (Nat? Talia? Lia?) : 12 (32%)
  • Samantha (Sam)-boring?: 0 (0%)

[name]Luciana[/name]–nicknake [name]Lulu[/name]–is both beautiful and (in short form) adorable. It got my vote. Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Luciana[/name] is the most unique out of all the names you’ve picked.
[name]Addison[/name] is too trendy.
[name]Charlotte[/name] is pretty, but becoming very popular.
[name]Samantha[/name] just seems a little odd for this generation of children - I think of it as an 80’s name.
[name]Natalia[/name] is also pretty, but I think that [name]Luciana[/name] goes best with the rest of your children.

The rest of your children have Italian names (it was you that wanted an Italian name for this baby, right?), and imo I don’t think you should sway from that. I hope I don’t offend you by making this comment, but I just wanted to point out that by naming all your children Italian names and then not this baby (IF you are of Italian heritage) then your daughter might feel slighted when she gets older that she didn’t get an Italian name when all her other siblings did.

no offense taken! i appreciate the honesty and i like hearing from all angles. i’ve thought of the fact that if i don’t choose an italian name she may feel like the odd ball. this is so hard!

I voted for [name]Luciana[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Natalia[/name], or [name]Luciana[/name] would all work really well. Is [name]Addison[/name] a family name? It doesn’t fit at all with either your other kids or the names on your list-- it’s a super trendy surname, while all the others are classy and very nice names. [name]Samantha[/name] is kind of dated to me, too. I love [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] though!

I too voted for [name]Luciana[/name]! It sounds the best with your other childrens names (all beautiful by the way:) [name]Natalia[/name] came in close second but to me, the nn [name]Lulu[/name] is just to beautiful to be passed up!

[name]Hi[/name] there! The names didn’t appear in a list on my screen (they were scrambled), and I voted for the wrong one. (I’m sorry!) :slight_smile: I voted for [name]Natalia[/name], but I meant to vote for [name]Luciana[/name]. (I’ll put [name]Natalia[/name] in second place, because while it’s not Italian, I think it captures the exotic/romantic feel of your other children’s names.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Luciana[/name] has been a favourite of mine for a while and I really like the nn of [name]Lucy[/name]. It is especially good because of the Italian connection.

[name]Natalia[/name] nn [name]Tahlia[/name] is very nice.

[name]Charlotte[/name] is an elegant classic and the nn of [name]Carly[/name] is very nice too.

[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name] are my faves!

[name]Charlotte[/name] is an elegant classic. [name]Charlie[/name] is my favorite nn but [name]Lottie[/name] is nice too.

[name]Natalia[/name] is exotic and I like the nn [name]Talia[/name] or [name]Tali[/name].

Voted for [name]Luciana[/name] too… [name]Lulu[/name] will be adorable!

[name]Natalia[/name] nn [name]Talia[/name] is my favorite. [name]Love[/name] [name]Luciana[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]/[name]Carlotta[/name] nn [name]Lottie[/name].
I really adore any of those [name]Nat[/name]- names. My daughter loves them, too. We even adore [name]Natalie[/name] even though it’s so popular.
I love [name]Lucy[/name] more than [name]Luciana[/name], or I might have picked that one.

I think [name]Luciana[/name] goes best with your other children’s names, and the pronunciation seems pretty easy to me - its a soft c like in [name]Lucy[/name], right? Or if it were a -ch sound instead and people get it wrong like I just did, it might not matter much if you are using [name]LuLu[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] anyway. (I prefer [name]LuLu[/name] over [name]Lucy[/name] because of [name]Lucy[/name]'s popularity now).

Its actually the “ch” sound. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Its actually the “ch” sound. Thank you. :)[/quote]

That’s good really - I like the “ch” sound better! I bet most people know that, and I am the generally clueless one!