Poll: Georgiana or Elizabeth

See the results of this poll: Elizabeth or Georgiana?

Respondents: 8 (This poll is closed)

• Elizabeth: 3 (38%)
  • Georgiana: 5 (63%)

I voted for [name]Georgiana[/name]! I love it pronounced both ways :slight_smile:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] is lovely too but [name]Georgiana[/name]'s less overused and, I don’t know what you would be calling [name]Elizabeth[/name] but I would worry that if friends or family started calling her [name]Lizzie[/name] or [name]Libbie[/name], it’s very close to [name]Lydia[/name]! I actually even think [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] are kind of close when you say them. [name]Georgiana[/name] fits really well with [name]Lydia[/name] but is also unique in it’s own right.

By the way, [name]Lydia[/name] is one of my all time favourite names and I love your other children’s names too! [name]Georgiana[/name] would fit in perfectly :slight_smile:

I have voted [name]Elizabeth[/name]; here’s why.

While [name]Georgiana[/name]'s deemed to be “less overused,” it’s trendier. While [name]Elizabeth[/name] is used a lot as a middle name (including my own daughter’s, which keeps it high on popularity lists), I can tell you that I don’t know a single baby that goes by “[name]Elizabeth[/name]” (or its nns), and I know a LOT of people with babies right now. :wink: I know a few Elizabeths my own age … but I’m in my 30’s. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is eternal and classic; she is the head girl and the CEO. Also, I’ve now done that thing when you stare at a word for too long & it stops making sense – you know what I mean? Well, I’ve done that with [name]Elizabeth[/name] and let me tell you; it’s still very pretty.

Also, [name]Elizabeth[/name] was the [name]Queen[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name] only the Dutchess. :slight_smile:

Hooray for [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!

I have voted [name]Elizabeth[/name]; here’s why.

While [name]Georgiana[/name]'s deemed to be “less overused,” it’s trendier. While [name]Elizabeth[/name] is used a lot as a middle name (including my own daughter’s, which keeps it high on popularity lists), I can tell you that I don’t know a single baby that goes by “[name]Elizabeth[/name]” (or its nns), and I know a LOT of people with babies right now. :wink: I know a few Elizabeths my own age … but I’m in my 30’s. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is eternal and classic; she is the head girl and the CEO. Also, I’ve now done that thing when you stare at a word for too long & it stops making sense – you know what I mean? Well, I’ve done that with [name]Elizabeth[/name] and let me tell you; it’s still very pretty.

Also, [name]Elizabeth[/name] was the [name]Queen[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name] only the Dutchess. :slight_smile:

Hooray for [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!