POLL: Getting closer-name feedback please!

See the results of this poll: Which name combo do you prefer?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy Louise : 18 (19%)
  • Ivy Mae : 10 (10%)
  • Ivy Lenore : 18 (19%)
  • Ivy Lucia : 14 (15%)
  • Cordelia Mae : 20 (21%)
  • Cordelia Lenore : 6 (6%)
  • Cordelia Louise : 2 (2%)
  • Cordelia Elise: 8 (8%)

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

I definitely prefer [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and the only middle name I actually dislike is [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]; I think [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (what I voted for), [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] would be beautiful. My favourite [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] combo would be [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and I liked all of the [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] combos. I voted for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is such a serious name, the short and sweet [name_f]Mae[/name_f] balances it out nicely.

Out of your [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] combinations, I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] for similar reasons - [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and short and sweet, [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] adds some weight to it.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] | [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

Overall I prefer [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but both are lovely names. Good luck.

Thanks folks–much appreciated! It is looking like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] for us, but we are bringing 3 names to the hospital and will meet her first and then decide 100%.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is way prettier than [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] to me. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] :slight_smile: