Poll! Help choose which is your favourite for a set of girl twins!

See the results of this poll: Favourite full name for girl twins

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Chloë Victoria Dominique & Chiara Violet-Rose Daisy : 40 (74%)
  • Chloë Violet-Rose Daisy & Chiara Victoria Dominque: 14 (26%)

“[name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” seems a little much. Maybe you could scatter the flower names between the two girls—it might be cuter that way too, because each would have her own flower namesake. What about Chloë [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]?

I’m not a fan of two middles ([name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] seems almost like three). I think it may lead to paperwork hassles further down the line. But if you really like them, I cast my vote for the second option.

I think [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] are great together.

I agree with laurendh, I would split up the flower names between the twins. If you like the names to complement each other, why not [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]?

I love this suggestion! The alliteration in [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is really cute.

I agree with everyone else; the three flower names could be split up. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] sound great together, by the way :slight_smile:

Though I really like the first names (especially [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]), I agree with the other posters that [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] seems a bit awkward as a combination.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Violetta[/name_f], [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], Kloee & [name_f]Kiara[/name_f](first names ???) [name_f]Cherith/name_fpronunciation),Chirece(ch-sound not sh-sound),[name_f]Zoee[/name_f], [name_u]Zion[/name_u], [name_f]Cala[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] , [name_f]Calla[/name_f] & [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems a mouthful. I’d cut it so their initial are each clearly CVD… or CVV and CDD.

If it were me, I’d probably cut [name_u]Dominique[/name_u], and use:

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Yes! [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] is name that bothers me the most.

But if she is dead set on it…
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Thank you everyone for your replies! It has been very helpful. I can definitely now see that it was overuse of flower names in one name! I’m also glad that you all seem to like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] & [name_f]Chiara[/name_f], that makes me very happy! :slight_smile:
I will definitely think over all your suggestions, but I think I will also continue looking for other names that may suit better, and perhaps save flower names for future use.

I love all the names involved, but I’m not such a fan of the combos. [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], like other have said, is a bit too flowery and it’s esentilly three middle names.

I love the suggestion of [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. They compliment each other nicely and, while they share the same initial in the first and alliteration in the middles, they’re different enough.
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u]/[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] make other great sibsets if you decide to go with only one middle.

I couldn’t agree more. I’d equally spilt the floral names between the girls, with a splash of alliteration.

I agree with what she said.

I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is really different from [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u]. My suggestion would be to change [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] to [name_f]Victoire[/name_f] so that it matches the [name_m]French[/name_m] sound of [name_u]Dominique[/name_u]:

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Dominique[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Victoire[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] could always be changed to [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] and [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] if you needed to shuffle the combinations around a bit more.