Poll - honest feedback on these options please!

Hello,

Thank you for your assistance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

We have a long surname starting with ‘H’. We love each of these combinations for different reasons.

Please vote and provide your thoughts on what you like and do not like.

• Edmond ([name_m]Ted[/name_m]) [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
  • Roman [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  • Charles ([name_u]Chase[/name_u]) [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]
  • Eamon [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  • Beau [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

0 voters

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

I like them all. They would make a great sibset

1 Like

Beau [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is wonderful

3 Likes

I love [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]

1 Like

The only option I dislike is [name_u]Beau[/name_u] - I just personally don’t find the name attractive. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is also not personally my style, but I see the appeal and love how strong and handsome it is next to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

My favourite is [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I love the [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] spelling - it gives it a slightly move poetic and romantic vibe compared to [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], but has the same strength and vintage edge. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is a little more down to earth and cute but also seems very [name_f]English[/name_f] and slightly aristocratic, so I love how well it matches and balances [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]. I do prefer [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] as the nn though.

Charles [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] is also stunning! It seems so classic and strong. I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Chase[/name_u], it just seems much more casual than the full name and gives off a very different vibe.

Eamon [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is also a lovely option! [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] seems like a classic but unusual name and is easy to pronounce. It’s also visually pleasing and has this lovely down to earth feeling to it. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] complements it nicely by being more traditional and having a similar vibe.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is a cool nickname :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really lovely set of names. Like them all except [name_m]Roman[/name_m] which I used to like but so trendy these days. Definitely having a moment. I’d avoid.

1 Like

beau thomas and charles edmond are stunning names

1 Like

Roman [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is my favourite such a strong name!

1 Like

Beau [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] caught my eye.

1 Like

Beautiful name combos!

My favorite is [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] simply because I like the flow of the name and think it would sound great with a long H last name.

Beau [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is also a handsome choice! (Second favorite)

I love [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] separately, but together it makes me think of a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Caesar[/name_m].

I also like [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but I’m not sure how the middle name H and last name H would flow. They could be perfectly harmonious, but I would have to say the full name out loud to have a better opinion.

1 Like

Hi there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite list-

Eamon [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]-I love [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]! It’s my sweet little nephew’s name. It’s just so interesting, beautiful yet strong & masculine, smart, a little bit sporty, not terribly complicated but very unique.

Charles ([name_u]Chase[/name_u]) [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]-[name_m]Charles[/name_m] nn [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is so fun. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is sporty & witty, but just a little modern sounding on its own. I love it as a nn for the handsome solid classic, [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] is good. I like [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] too.

Edmond ([name_m]Ted[/name_m]) [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]-I don’t mind [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] (prefer [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]), but it’s just a little stuffy sounding. And oddly I adore [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], but [name_m]Ted[/name_m] not as much.

Beau [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]-Meh, I just don’t care for [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. It sounds lacking & kind of bro-ish to me. Other people seem to like it.

Roman [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]-This whole combo just sounds too macho for me. I can’t get into [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. It’s kind of dark.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favourite is [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] but [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] comes in at a close second. Ditto to what @amal2970 said.

1 Like

Eamon [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is so handsome! I love the name [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], and it makes me so happy to see other people appreciating it too! It definitely has my vote :slight_smile:

[name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is so charming! I would love [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] more if it was spelled [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] instead, but I think [name_u]Beau[/name_u] wins out either way.

I do have a couple of thoughts on Eamon though! A cousin of mine named their son Eamon around a year back, and while I love the sound and feel of the name once I knew it, they did face a few problems! It look a long time for people to be able to pronounce it correctly, and people still can’t spell it properly.

However, that said, people will get used it in my family because that particular part of the family has this tradition about naming their kids unusual Irish origin names. I would take it into consideration - it just depends on your own family and where you live!

With a long surname, I think [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would be perfect! :green_heart: Short, snappy and effortlessly cool.

I also really love [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] “[name_m]Ted[/name_m]” [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I do agree with others about the spelling – I definitely slightly prefer [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and it’s the more expected spelling, I think.

Love [name_u]Beau[/name_u]!

I don’t like [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] or [name_m]Roman[/name_m], but,I,like the other 3.

Thank you, we were leaning towards [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] ([name_m]Ted[/name_m]) which is a family name too.

They’re all good options, though [name_u]Beau[/name_u] (and [name_u]Chase[/name_u]) not my style. [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] is great but you’d get people having difficulty pronouncing it. I like [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] best. All excellent middle names.