Poll: Ida or Ada 🥀

• Ida
  • Ada

0 voters

I prefer [name_f]Ada[/name_f], but I think it is worth noting that I’m never totally positive on how to pronounce it when I see it (“ay-duh” or “ah-duh”)

1 Like

Which [name_f]Ida[/name_f] pronunciation are you using? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Ada[/name_f], but I lean more towards [name_f]Ida[/name_f] these days just because A names are so popular in general and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is so similar to the mega popular [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u].

1 Like

In [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] it would be prunounced ee-dah :slight_smile:

1 Like

i voted ada! i do love ida as well, especially with the dutch pronunciation you’re using, but ada for me is just so sweet and beautiful and unique and i think it goes better with other names that i personally would choose. but ultimately it totally depends on what you’re pairing it with!

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] is lovely, especially with the pronunciation you’re using!

1 Like

I personally associate [name_f]Ida[/name_f] (as ee-duh) with two awesome characters, and it stands apart from names like [name_f]Ava[/name_f], so I like it more.

1 Like

I live in [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans so [name_f]Ida[/name_f] is a hurricane to me (understanding this is not a universal association)… I’m team [name_f]Ada[/name_f]!

1 Like