Poll: Is Julia dated?

See the results of this poll: Is the name Julia dated?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Yes–it’s dated and I dislike it.: 4 (9%)
  • Yes–somewhat dated but I still like it.: 8 (17%)
  • No–but it’s still not my style.: 6 (13%)
  • No–I like it!: 28 (61%)

Although [name]Julia[/name] is not as Classic of a name as [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name], I would consider it a close cousin this perennial category. Beautiful! :slight_smile:

I would’ve loved to name my daughter [name]Julia[/name], but my DH did not care for it. :frowning:

However, I consider [name]Julia[/name] a beautiful classic name that pairs well with a lot of other names, such as [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Diana[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], etc.

Definitely not! I know [name]Julias[/name] of all ages. It’s a beautiful and ancient name that will never disappear, I don’t think!

No, it’s not dated at all! I can imagine a [name]Julia[/name] of any age or time era spanning 2,000 years-- from ancient [name]Rome[/name] to modern days. I suppose it’s currently a bit more popular for teenagers/young adults than old ladies, but it’s not dated. Dated is [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Tiffany[/name], or [name]Linda[/name]. Not classics like [name]Julia[/name].

And it’s one of my favorite names. :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name] never gets old!! I watch a little girl named [name]Julia[/name] everyday and I love it! She’s 3 by the way.

I loveee the name [name]Julia[/name]! I think it’s timeless. :slight_smile:

It would probably be on my top ten if my sister didn’t claim it for her daughter… and if I could see myself with a little [name]Julia[/name]. I think it’s perfect. :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name]? Dated? Somewhat, but no, not really. It’s also NMS but hey it’s a nice enough name. :]