Poll: Lance, Leeland, or Levi?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Lance: 4 (18%)
  • Leeland: 7 (32%)
  • Levi: 11 (50%)

All three names are completely different in style in my opinion. You have very eclectic taste in names. [name]Lance[/name] is short, strong and masculine. [name]Leeland[/name] ([name]Leland[/name] ?) has a softer sound and it’s more creative and artistic in “feel”. [name]Levi[/name] is an old Biblical name that has become really popular so it also seems modern and trendy at the same time.
I’ll probably be in the minority on Nameberry but I would vote in order of preference. Good luck!
1 [name]Leland[/name]
2 [name]Lance[/name]
3 [name]Levi[/name]

Thanks for your response!

I was already feeling pretty good about [name]Leland[/name] and I guess the votes just confirmed it. That one is definitely on the list! (Oh, and I’m definitely gonna spell it [name]Leland[/name]. I just thought there might be pn issues that would influence the vote.)

There is still room for one more name though. I’m slightly leaning towards [name]Levi[/name], but I fear it’s becoming a little too trendy.

I voted for [name]Levi[/name]! I adore this name and new the coolest little boy with this name a few years ago.
I am not really a fan of [name]Lance[/name] (maybe just seems to violent to me). [name]Leland[/name] is sweet but feels a bit soft to me. I guess it depends on what is on the rest of your list. Maybe if you have all ‘cool boy’ names you could add [name]Leland[/name] as a softer touch, or if you have all strong names [name]Levi[/name] would be a great option to shake it up.

[name]Levi[/name] all the way!

If you’re going to spell it [name]Leland[/name] than that has my vote, [name]Levi[/name] is great as well but becoming a bit popular