Poll: Magnolia or Penelope

See the results of this poll: Magnolia or Penelope?

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Magnolia Sky : 27 (56%)
  • Penelope Sky : 17 (35%)
  • Sena Sky: 4 (8%)

With Suriana, I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] the best. Good luck!

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] & Suriana Elee

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is precious! It’s unique, but familiar and I think carries well through life- I would love my kid to play with a magnolia, I would take one seriously in a business meeting, and could see her as an adult.

I think that no matter what you choose, [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] are perfect! I think That [name_f]Sena[/name_f] and Suriana are simply too close.

Also, I think you should consider [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] if your last name allows for a decent flow… I much prefer one of those combos to any with [name_u]Sky[/name_u], but it all depends on her last name.

[name_f]Sena[/name_f] is my favorite… I absolutely love that name
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is my second choice as it is a strong feminine name.

I would go with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] however as [name_f]Sena[/name_f] with Suriana is a bit matchy and may set up an ‘s’ name precedent for future children.
[name_f]Nola[/name_f] or [name_u]Noli[/name_u] is a nice short sweet nickname for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

btw [name_m]How[/name_m] are you pronouncing [name_f]Sena[/name_f]? Like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] or with a soft e?

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] is a much cooler image than [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u].

Pronounciation: See-nah

I would choose [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] over [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] sounds more like a description than a name. I voted for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] in this case, but if you had a different middle it would have been a vote for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].