Poll, middle name for Charlotte

See the results of this poll: middle name for Charlotte Poll!

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Abigail Faith : 5 (26%)
  • Charlotte Beatrix Anne: 12 (63%)
  • Charlotte Anne: 2 (11%)

If you are willing to use just [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name], love [name]Beatrix[/name] but aren’t sure of the flow of [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Anne[/name], why don’t you just swap the order of the names? [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] has a much better flow to it, in my opinion.

Good luck!

I really like the 2-3-1 flow of [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. What about it aren’t you sure of?

I guess for me, I could imagine calling her at times by both names… and I don’t know how I feel about the sound of just [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]…

I personally think [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] have great flow - [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is just more striking! I wouldn’t have suggested [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] if I didn’t think this, though…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Charlie[/name]-[name]Bea[/name] could be a cute nickname!

I like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]. The you still get [name]Beatrix[/name] and the [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] combo that you love. Dont all your girls have three names? [name]Charlotte[/name] might wonder why she didnt get one.