Poll: Middle names for a girl named Bobcat

I’m developing characters to make little short stories/comics for my son. I’m not finished with the physical designs of the characters yet but I have the general write ups of the main kids done.

[name_f]My[/name_f] main character for this is 10 year-old Bobcat Patelli. She lives in a fictional world similar to ours, but not quite the same. Her and her best friend, 11 year-old [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] [name_m]Forrester[/name_m], and a small host of other neighborhood kids, are constantly getting into hijinks, both fantastical and mundane.

Bobcat is small, tenacious, and tends to learn lessons the hard way. Her parents run a small nursery/plant shop and she’s very good with plants. Helping out in the shop is one of the few ways she slows down. She loves bugs and is constantly saving caterpillars and weevils from the shop.
She has an older sister, [name_f]Twila[/name_f], who is 15. [name_f]Twila[/name_f] takes herself very seriously and likes to think she’s too mature for her little sister’s antics- but gets sucked into her and her friend’s adventures all the same (usually under the guise of wanting to keep them out of trouble as the oldest in the party.)

I would love some help picking middle names for both Bobcat and [name_f]Twila[/name_f]. I’m also totally open to suggestions! These characters and the world they reside in are meant to be a little silly, so if Bobcat as a name wasn’t indication enough, impractical names are absolutely on the table.
Please vote for your favorite middle and make any suggestions that you think would be good for the Patelli sisters. Thanks for your help!

• Bobcat [name_f]Luisa[/name_f]/[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Patelli
  • Bobcat [name_m]Fio[/name_m] Patelli
  • Bobcat [name_f]Genevra[/name_f] Patelli
  • Bobcat [name_f]Gioia[/name_f] Patelli
  • Bobcat [name_f]Vinceta[/name_f] Patelli

0 voters

• [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u] Patelli
  • [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] Patelli
  • [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] Patelli
  • [name_f]Twila[/name_f] Cardamom Patelli
  • [name_f]Twila[/name_f] Safflower Patelli

0 voters

Some other thoughts …
Bobcat [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
Bobcat [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
Bobcat Emerly
Bobcat Idadora
Bobcat [name_f]Jobina[/name_f]
Bobcat [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]

Thank you for your suggestions. :blush:

I personally don’t care for the middle names with Bobcat but if you like one go for it : ) I really like [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u] though

Here are a few suggestions for Bobcat : )

Bobcat [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
Bobcat [name_u]True[/name_u]
Bobcat [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
Bobcat [name_u]Pine[/name_u]
Bobcat [name_u]Blu[/name_u]
Bobcat [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
Bobcat Honeydew

ooh super cool name!

I am drawn toward Bobcat [name_f]Genevra[/name_f] and Bobcat [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

and I absolutely love [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u]!!!

1 Like

Okay now I’m torn between either Bobcat [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f], or Bobcat [name_m]Fio[/name_m] and [name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u].

I appreciate everyone’s feedback and suggestions!