Poll MN for Shiloh

• [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m] (“just”—which reminds us of Romans 3:26, [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] is both the “just and the justifier”)
  • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Moses[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]

0 voters

As you’ve probably see me on here a lot the past week, I always play around with names a ton at the start, and we usually settle well before baby is born. Sorry if you’re tired of same questions. :sweat_smile:
Anyways, I’ve been playing around with combinations and sort of love all of these for different reasons. So far, my kids top choice for a boy is [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], so that will be our first name for a boy, and possibly would be for a girl too.

Name meanings mean the most for us, followed by matching styles for girls & boys if possible, and cutesy nicknames. :blush:

If baby is a boy, will join big sisters
Amaré [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] and Sélah [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
and big brothers
[name_m]Job[/name_m] [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m] and [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Apollos[/name_m] (note: we do nn a lot so we call [name_m]Job[/name_m]—[name_u]Joby[/name_u] and [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]—[name_u]Bo[/name_u]).

I meant to post this on the boys side :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:, and I can’t delete this I guess. I’ve tried.

Well thank you for voting in wrong place, if you did! [name_f]My[/name_f] mistake. :woman_facepalming:

I moved it to #boy-baby-names for you, @rebekah83 :blush:

I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m], and your reasons behind it! I also think it goes fantastically with your older children’s names.

1 Like

Thank you! :+1: I feel like such a dunce! :crazy_face:

Not at all!

I’m not sure whether you’re able to do this at your current [name_u]Trust[/name_u] Level (your [name_u]Trust[/name_u] Level rises along with your time and interaction on the site), but this is what I did.

1. Click the little pencil icon to the right of the topic title:

1. Select the correct category in the dropdown that appears:

1. Hit the blue tick to save changes:

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 14.41.55

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps!

1 Like

What an encouraging thought! I’m falling hard for it too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for your input.

I voted [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m] but I like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m] too :slight_smile: I do agree that [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m] sounds great with his big brothers’ names.

1 Like

I love how [name_m]Justus[/name_m] is so manly and balances beautifully with the more gender-neutral [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]. I also like [name_m]Judah[/name_m] and [name_m]Moses[/name_m], but [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] does sound strongly like a girl’s name to me.

1 Like

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m] is really cool

1 Like

I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m]! So handsome, and sweet. Also really like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Justus[/name_m], and how meaningful it is for you!

1 Like

I never thought about that balance but yes, I can see it!

Yes thank you! I love the meaning in [name_m]Justus[/name_m] too which might win the day for us. But my kids love [name_m]Judah[/name_m] so much, so we’ll see. Thanks for your comment.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for your input!! It has given me a lot to think about and given me a top 2 for now, I think, though it’s hard to let go of [name_m]Moses[/name_m]. :blush:
Thank you!