Poll! Month names

See the results of this poll: Month names for girl!

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• March : 6 (8%)
  • April : 23 (32%)
  • June: 43 (60%)

I like [name_f]April[/name_f] or [name_u]June[/name_u]. Prefer [name_u]March[/name_u] for a boy somewhat. Voted for [name_f]April[/name_f] (which is my MN :slight_smile: )

I agree with @pacifica- I prefer [name_u]March[/name_u] on a boy, and like [name_f]April[/name_f] more than [name_u]June[/name_u].

[name_u]June[/name_u] is so sweet

I also prefer [name_u]March[/name_u] for a boy. [name_u]June[/name_u] is my favourite name from the three you listed, though my favourite month names for girls are [name_u]January[/name_u] and [name_f]October[/name_f].

I really like [name_u]March[/name_u], and I like [name_u]June[/name_u] too. I’m trying a fan of [name_f]April[/name_f] though. Some month names I also really like are [name_u]January[/name_u], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]December[/name_u].

I like all three, but I really do love [name_u]March[/name_u].

Well I’ve never really considered [name_f]October[/name_f] as a name, but come to think of it, it is pretty, and my favorite month of the year! MYbe for a middle. Thanks for the suggestion!!

I looove [name_u]June[/name_u]. It makes me think of sunshine, green grass, and blue skies. It’s sweet on a little girl and sophisticated on a woman. [name_f]April[/name_f] makes me think of dreary rainy days and those not-quite-summer feelings. [name_u]March[/name_u] just doesn’t feel like a name of a human.

I voted for [name_u]June[/name_u] because I think the nickname [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is adorable. I really like [name_f]April[/name_f], too, though. [name_u]March[/name_u] I don’t care for so much, sorry.

I also voted for [name_u]June[/name_u] because I love the nickname [name_f]Junie[/name_f]! I think it’s the sweetest name of the three. [name_f]April[/name_f] reminds me of [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy (which isn’t bad), and I’d definitely love to meet a little [name_u]March[/name_u] (thought I agree it might be better used on a boy!)

my other favorite month names are [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]October[/name_f] “[name_u]Toby[/name_u]/[name_u]Tobi[/name_u],” and [name_u]November[/name_u] “[name_f]Nova[/name_f]”