• Ombra
  • Peggy
  • Polly
  • Seona
  • Siofra
  • Sosie
  • Wendy
0 voters

I’m guessing I’d also like Seona, but I’m unsure how it’s pronounced. Is it said like [name_f]Shona[/name_f]?

1 Like

Yes, exactly the same. I should’ve put Seona / [name_f]Shona[/name_f] tbh because I don’t mind either spelling, marginally prefer Seona but [name_f]Shona[/name_f] more intuitive :blush:

1 Like

In that case, two big thumbs up for Seona too :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

[name_m]Awesome[/name_m], you can probably add a vote if you can be bothered, no worries if not X

I love so many of these!

I particularly like seeing [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f], [name_f]Sosie[/name_f], [name_f]Polly[/name_f], and [name_f]Siofra[/name_f]!

1 Like

I was drawn to [name_f]Nola[/name_f] out of these. [name_f]Love[/name_f] :black_heart: cute n girl names.

Nice list . [name_f]Isola[/name_f] I think it was spelled is great :tulip:🩵:purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes, [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is one I haven’t previously liked but all of a sudden crept up on me :blush:.

I also love [name_f]Isola[/name_f], it’s formidable and feminine :blush:

I love [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f], [name_f]Sosie[/name_f], [name_f]Gwenna[/name_f] (although I think I prefer [name_f]Gwenore[/name_f] or Gwendolyn/Gwendoline, but I’m a sucker for a good -enna name!), and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]! I also voted for [name_f]Adaira[/name_f], the spelling is throwing me off, though. Is it said like “air” or “ire” in the middle? I have always loved [name_f]Adara[/name_f] and I also like Adira; I knew an [name_f]Adara[/name_f] years ago but she said her name like ah-DARE-ah which always threw me off. I think I prefer [name_f]Adara[/name_f] (ah-rah) or [name_f]Adira[/name_f] (deer-ah), but dare-ah doesn’t do much for me, sadly! Probably doesn’t help that the [name_f]Adara[/name_f] “dare-ah” I knew I didn’t get along with, in general. [name_f]Adara[/name_f] is lovely; I am a big fan of her!

1 Like

Scottish pronunciation which is the one I’d be using is a-dare-a, like the surname [name_m]Adair[/name_m] with an a on the end. The name also has a separate Arabic root I think, not sure how it pronounced in that case, but I’d be using the Scottish.

1 Like