POLL: Naming our baby girl

See the results of this poll: Baby Girl Names

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Alden Ever: 0 (0%)
  • Vesper Elizabeth : 2 (13%)
  • Veda James: 6 (40%)
  • Renata Harlow: 7 (47%)

I voted [name]Veda[/name] [name]James[/name]… but i really don’t like [name]James[/name] as a feminine middle name. I’d pair it with another one… like [name]Veda[/name] [name]Harlow[/name] or something. GL!

Thanks mommyof2girls! I know what you mean about the middle name, but something about it sticks for me. Maybe because my first name is a more masculine name, but I do like [name]Veda[/name] [name]Harlow[/name] as well, as that is my middle name.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Veda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?

kyemsma, I do like [name]Veda[/name] [name]Jane[/name], it’s just that then neither of the names has a family connection. Not the end of the world, but just a consideration we are making. I also like the idea of [name]Vesper[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I voted for [name]Veda[/name], but I don’t like [name]James[/name] as the middle. [name]Harlow[/name] or [name]Jane[/name] would be better.

I struggled. I wanted to tweak [name]Alden[/name] to [name]Auden[/name] or [name]Arden[/name]. Masculine and not attractive enough for me as is. I like [name]Veda[/name], but unlike most (apparently) I like Vespers better.

I think [name]James[/name] is okay in the middle if it is a family name. I do like [name]Veda[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Veda[/name] [name]Harlow[/name] better, but understand why a family connection is more important consideration.

P.S. Voted [name]Renata[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]. Really do like it the best.

Thanks ladies, I’m surprised to see [name]Veda[/name] being the favorite, not sure why but on the nameberry site it seems like it would tend more towards ‘trendy’ and that is usually an indicator of a name that berries don’t like as much! :slight_smile: I appreciate the input, keep the ideas come. [name]Jane[/name] is definitely a name I need to consider more as a mn.