Poll: Narrowing down from 5 to 3

See the results of this poll: Help us pick our top 3 to go with our other son Easton Laurance.

Respondents: 111 (This poll is closed)

• Micah William: 19 (17%)
  • Owen William: 18 (16%)
  • Finn William (Finnian, Finneas or Finnegan) : 25 (23%)
  • Liam Crosby: 30 (27%)
  • Jarett " Jett" William: 19 (17%)

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Finnian[/name] [name]William[/name]: [name]Finnian[/name] is my favorite name on your list, but I don’t think it flows well with [name]William[/name]. :frowning: Is [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Crosby[/name] an option?

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]: I think this is really handsome! :slight_smile:

[name]Jarett[/name] " [name]Jett[/name]" [name]William[/name]: I think this flows really well, and I know how much you love [name]Jett[/name].

[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]William[/name]: I think that [name]Finnegan[/name] [name]William[/name] is less matchy than [name]Finnian[/name] [name]William[/name], but I think some of your other combos flow better…

[name]Micah[/name] [name]William[/name]: I think this is so, so handsome, but I can better see some of the other names with [name]Easton[/name]. ([name]Micah[/name] Kutcher also sounds pretty K heavy to me…)

The names that have the best flow to me:

[name]Micah[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Jarett[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]

The names I personally love most:

[name]Finnian[/name] (even [name]Finnian[/name], because of the [name]Finn[/name] nickname)
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]

The fist names I can best see with [name]Easton[/name]:

[name]Finnegan[/name] (or even [name]Finnian[/name] because of the [name]Finn[/name] nickname)
[name]Jarett[/name]

(I picture another surname or modern sounding name with [name]Easton[/name].)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Why not go for [name]Jared[/name] nn [name]Jett[/name]? [name]Jared[/name] [name]William[/name] is very nice

I like the name [name]Jared[/name], but I feel like [name]Jarett[/name] makes more sense with the nn [name]Jett[/name] and I also like the name. Thanks

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name], Thanks so much for all of your help through this process. It has been greatly appreciated.

[name]Finnian[/name] is becoming one of my favorites as well. I am concerned about the [name]William[/name] mn, we could do [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]. Is that better? We really want to use either [name]William[/name] or [name]Charles[/name] as the mn, to honor my husbands side of the family. They are really the only 2 names to choose from.

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]- I also really like the sound of this name. I love [name]Liam[/name], because it has a great sound and it honors my husband’s dad [name]William[/name].

[name]Jarett[/name] " [name]Jett[/name]" [name]William[/name]: I think I may be losing the battle with this name. My husband just can’t seem to get on board. I’m not giving up yet though.

[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]William[/name]: I think I prefer [name]Finnian[/name] over this name, but I do like [name]William[/name] with this name better.

[name]Micah[/name] [name]William[/name]: I totally knew you were going to notice the k sounds. This is a new name on the table, another one that was on the girls list that has been moved over to the boys list. I see the k sound too, and that may prove to be an issue. However, I really like the sound of this name and it has a great feel to it. We’ll have to see on this one.

Thanks Again. I’ll keep you posted on the progress. I think right now we are going to just sit on these 5 names for a while and see what happens. I am just so happy to have some solid options to choose from. Right now I think my top 3 are:

[name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Jett[/name] [name]William[/name]

I still love [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name] though.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name], Thanks so much for all of your help through this process. It has been greatly appreciated.

[name]Finnian[/name] is becoming one of my favorites as well. I am concerned about the [name]William[/name] mn, we could do [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]. Is that better? We really want to use either [name]William[/name] or [name]Charles[/name] as the mn, to honor my husbands side of the family. They are really the only 2 names to choose from.

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]- I also really like the sound of this name. I love [name]Liam[/name], because it has a great sound and it honors my husband’s dad [name]William[/name].

[name]Jarett[/name] " [name]Jett[/name]" [name]William[/name]: I think I may be losing the battle with this name. My husband just can’t seem to get on board. I’m not giving up yet though.

[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]William[/name]: I think I prefer [name]Finnian[/name] over this name, but I do like [name]William[/name] with this name better.

[name]Micah[/name] [name]William[/name]: I totally knew you were going to notice the k sounds. This is a new name on the table, another one that was on the girls list that has been moved over to the boys list. I see the k sound too, and that may prove to be an issue. However, I really like the sound of this name and it has a great feel to it. We’ll have to see on this one.

Thanks Again. I’ll keep you posted on the progress. I think right now we are going to just sit on these 5 names for a while and see what happens. I am just so happy to have some solid options to choose from. Right now I think my top 3 are:

I still love [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name] though.[/quote]

Oh my gosh!!! [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is an option? Mama, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]! WOW!!! I think it’s beyond handsome!

Can I please vote for [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] 100 times? Nah, make it 200 times. :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

I think all of your finalists are fantastic, and you’re so welcome for the help. It’s been so much fun, and there’s honestly no need to thank me for anything. :slight_smile:

(He he…I had to giggle when I read what you wrote about me noticing the K sounds with [name]Micah[/name] Kutcher. ) :slight_smile:

I’m really excited to see the name you choose!

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

I still love [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name] though.[/quote]

Oh my gosh!!! [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is an option? Mama, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name]! WOW!!! I think it’s beyond handsome!

Can I please vote for [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] 100 times? Nah, make it 200 times. :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

I think all of your finalists are fantastic, and you’re so welcome for the help. It’s been so much fun, and there’s honestly no need to thank me for anything. :slight_smile:

(He he…I had to giggle when I read what you wrote about me noticing the K sounds with [name]Micah[/name] Kutcher. ) :slight_smile:

I’m really excited to see the name you choose!

Have a good night! :-)[/quote]

So I also really like [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name], but I discovered a little issue with the initials. If we spell it with an F, the initials will be FCK, I am worried about the teasing potential with these initials. If we go with [name]Finnian[/name], we may need to spell it with a P instead.

BTW, tonight my husband said that he also likes [name]Finn[/name] on it’s own, so [name]Finn[/name] [name]William[/name] might be an option.

So I also really like [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Charles[/name], but I discovered a little issue with the initials. If we spell it with an F, the initials will be FCK, I am worried about the teasing potential with these initials. If we go with [name]Finnian[/name], we may need to spell it with a P instead.

BTW, tonight my husband said that he also likes [name]Finn[/name] on it’s own, so [name]Finn[/name] [name]William[/name] might be an option.[/quote]

[name]Ouch[/name]. Uh, yeah, FCK isn’t the best string of letters. :slight_smile: Darn! I really love the Irish [name]Phinean[/name] spelling, and think that [name]Phinean[/name] [name]Charles[/name] Kutcher is handsome, too! I’m going to vote for PCK over FCK. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Finn[/name] (just [name]Finn[/name]) with [name]Easton[/name], MamaG, and think that [name]Finn[/name] [name]William[/name] flows a lot better than [name]Finnian[/name] [name]William[/name]! One vote for [name]Finn[/name] [name]William[/name]. :slight_smile: ([name]How[/name] do you feel about FK initials, though?)

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

[name]Micah[/name] [name]William[/name] for me :slight_smile:

[name]Finnian[/name] or [name]Finn[/name] is my favorite, but I think better to change the middle name than to spell it [name]Phinian[/name] or [name]Phinean[/name]. Plus, the CK is a problem on its own.

Okay, my husband just came up with a new contender, [name]Owen[/name]. I like the name but not sure I love it. What do you think?

I didn’t see [name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name] before and I really like it as it feels modern and yet with the perennial favourite [name]William[/name] it steps it into the classic arena.

I think that this name would really be a winner although it is not polling that way.

PS Was [name]Owen[/name] just added? I just read your post above.

yes, I just added it to the poll. Thanks for the comments.

I love love love [name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Liam[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]. Such a great name. Also, love [name]Finn[/name] [name]William[/name].

Good luck!

I like [name]Finn[/name] (and [name]Finnian[/name]/[name]Finian[/name] or [name]Phineas[/name]) and [name]Liam[/name].