Poll**Need help picking spelling of middle name- 2 choices

See the results of this poll: Which middle name spelling do you prefer? May vs. Mae?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Rafaella Violet May: 16 (40%)
  • Rafaella Violet Mae: 24 (60%)

while overall i prefere [name]May[/name], i think with the name you have chosen [name]Mae[/name] looks better. Good [name]Luck[/name]! :slight_smile:

I chose [name]Mae[/name], because I think that it looks nicer with Raffaella [name]Violet[/name] (one of my sons’ is named [name]Raphael[/name], so I love your choice), because it conjures up [name]Mae[/name] [name]West[/name] for me, and because it is less subjective to the month; I feel like a [name]May[/name] should really be born in [name]May[/name].

Yes, our daughter will be born this [name]May[/name] if that makes any difference in your poll.

I prefer [name]Mae[/name] to [name]May[/name], especially since one of the names ([name]Violet[/name]) is a word and I think it’s better not to have two words in the name. I love [name]Rafaella[/name]!

I don’t think that [name]May[/name] should ever be spelt as [name]Mae[/name], it looks very nicknamey and just turns me off when I see it.

Your combo with [name]May[/name] is well balanced, looks right when written down and flows well but with the [name]Mae[/name] spelling it takes out all the class of the previous two names, don’t go for [name]Mae[/name]!

Ok- sorry to repost this one but as you see people are voting exactly equal on both names
Any other votes to break the tie?
Thanks again all!

I chose [name]May[/name] because the “ae” in both the fn and mn seems to be too much.

[name]Mae[/name] is more attractive for me so that got my vote x

I voted [name]Mae[/name]. I don’t think of the month of [name]May[/name] when I hear the name or see it, I think of another word meaning “might,” “could.” I think they are both valid spellings of the name, and it’s one letter change at the end of the second middle name. I just like [name]Mae[/name] better.

Great name!

Voted [name]Mae[/name]… looks much more pleasing to the eye with the rest of the name for some reason.