Poll: need opinions!

We’re deciding between names for our second baby girl and I’d love your opinion! Our first is Naomi Valley.

• Mary Magnolia
  • Mary Patricia
  • Hannah Kay
  • Hannah Patricia
  • Hannah Lorraine
0 voters

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] just pulls at my heart strings!

Absolutely gorgeous with your older girls name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] the alliteration of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is by far my favorite! I love the mix between the timeless [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and the enchanting [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is sweet, colorful and happy.

1 Like

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart:

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is my favourite :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would’ve voted for [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is very pretty. I don’t know that I love [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] together though. One feels more unique and substantial than the other to me. I think something like [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] would fit together better, but [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is still a pretty combo.

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Kay; I’m having a big [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] moment myself. She’s so lovely! But I can see why [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is so high… I’ve admired her for a really long time… there’s a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] in my family tree and I think she’s stunning! I would just prefer to have a [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] over a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] myself, and I like [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] a little more with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. Good luck!

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]! But if [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] was an option, then that one would have had my vote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] the alliteration and it gives me the same warm, colorful vibes that [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] does (also a gorgeous name by the way!)

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Kay[/name_f] is a close second for me because it’s adorable and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] + [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] do sound good together!

1 Like

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is so sweet!

1 Like

Oh my goodness [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is the most gorgeous name I’ve heard in a long time! I love all your options but this one stands out in a wonderful way!

1 Like

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is catchy, but [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] is substantial and beautiful and just right with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f].

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] which I love! But like others have said if [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] was an option that wouldve gotten my vote. [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] & [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] are lovely together (so are [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] & [name_f]Mary[/name_f] though so you cant go wrong!)

1 Like

I love how with [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] you can use [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] etc if need nicknames. I also find [name_f]Mary[/name_f] so elegant and disarming. :ribbon:

1 Like

I also think [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] is very pretty so [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] would be lovely too, and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] would work too.

1 Like