poll on girl names

See the results of this poll: Which do you like?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Zandra Quinn : 6 (11%)
  • Catalin Nova : 7 (12%)
  • Teagan Monroe : 11 (19%)
  • Aaralyn Nevena : 2 (4%)
  • Adalyn Paige : 18 (32%)
  • Zasha Torrin : 4 (7%)
  • Raleigh Nevena : 2 (4%)
  • Kinley Monroe: 7 (12%)

I would like [name]Zandra[/name] and Zasha so much more if they were spelled with S instead of Z.

The Z comes from my husband. He likes very unique names, but they worry me a little.

These are all a little too unique for my taste. If they are for you too, perhaps you could compromise by choosing a name that is unique but still a recognized name, such as [name]Sasha[/name] or [name]Catalina[/name]?

These hurt my eyes…I’m sorry but I can’t vote for any of them
I like [name]Quinn[/name]…if it was [name]Sasha[/name] I would pick that…
These are a little too kree8tive for me…I’m actually cringing reading these sorry

I actually like [name]Catalin[/name] [name]Nova[/name]. :slight_smile: Not crazy about the others. You have the rhythm down though, at least in my opinion. All the names have a nice flow as far as syllables.

Most of these names are a bit of a mouthful with your last name. I like [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Nova[/name]…

I think [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] sounds best with Ogletree.

I voted for [name]Zandra[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] but I think [name]Zandra[/name] [name]Paige[/name] Ogletree would be a better combo. I’ve heard the “z” spelling of [name]Sandra[/name] as there is a famous fashion designer [name]Zandra[/name] [name]Rhodes[/name]. With your three syllable last name, I would stick to one or two syllable first name. Sorry but the other names just don’t appeal to me.