Poll: Our Last Poll for a Fresh & Hot Name!

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favorite GIRL’S name and your favorite BOY’S name

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Francine Olivia : 30 (20%)
  • Sylvie Dove : 29 (19%)
  • Chloe Grace : 18 (12%)
  • Micah James : 27 (18%)
  • Arthur Jon : 19 (12%)
  • Sullivan Quinn: 30 (20%)

[name]Sullivan[/name] is an Irish surname that is getting more popular in the future (Irish surnames are very trendy). I like its spunkiness but it doesn’t sound well with [name]Quinn[/name] (having two names that end in the same letter isn’t ideal for flow). What about [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name]?

Personally, I would not define any of your names as “fresh and new” with the exception of [name]Sullivan[/name]. You have old names from the Bible ([name]Micah[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]), mythological names (eg. [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]) and vintage names ([name]Francine[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name]). However, it would be “refreshing” to hear a [name]Francine[/name] or a [name]Sylvie[/name]. Depending on where you live, [name]Arthur[/name] can be hipster or an “old man” name. :slight_smile:

I like the flow of these names the best…

[name]Micah[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Jon[/name] for a boy
[name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Dove[/name] for a girl

I voted for [name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. I think it sounds stunning! I really like [name]Sullivan[/name] for a boy because it is very fresh and new!

I really like [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! I think [name]Chloe[/name] is a great name for a little girl and for a young woman. [name]Grace[/name] is timeless and sounds very nice with [name]Chloe[/name]. [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is very attractive as well. Good luck to you!

I again voted for [name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] because I think it sounds so beautiful together! This time I voted for [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. This boy’s name is magic!

[name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Jon[/name]

I voted for [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], though I prefer [name]Mischa[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name], and would love [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] even more.

While I love the sound of [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Grace[/name], I think that the increasing popularity of actress [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Moretz will make it less fresh and new and more trendy than it already is. I voted for [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Dove[/name]

[name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Jon[/name].

I also think [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] is a great choice!

I love [name]Micah[/name] [name]James[/name], but [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] was a close second for me… both are very handsome.

[name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is very nice, and although I like [name]Sylvie[/name] I’m not keen on [name]Dove[/name].

I voted for [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Grace[/name], because I really like [name]Chloe[/name]… but I think [name]Dove[/name] is a gorgeous name. [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Dove[/name] is nice, but I would [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Dove[/name] :slight_smile:

For a boy, I voted for [name]Sullivan[/name], but I don’t really like [name]Quinn[/name]. What about [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name] as [name]Mischa[/name] suggested? I think they sound very sophisticated together and [name]Sully[/name] is a great nn!

[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]John[/name]/[name]Jon[/name] is great!

[name]Francine[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Jon[/name].

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Dove[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Jon[/name] get my vote - they are both stunning!