Poll: pick between 4 names please

See the results of this poll: Pick one

Respondents: 22 (This poll is closed)

• Gabriel: 8 (36%)
  • Oscar: 5 (23%)
  • Vincent: 6 (27%)
  • Louis: 3 (14%)

We don’t know whether we’re having a boy or a girl in [name]December[/name], but I’m afraid that if it’s a boy he will be nameless. We just can’t seem to find a boy’s name that we both love and agree on (the girl was easy- [name]Josephine[/name]). We’ve been through so many lists and changed our minds so much. The current top four are: [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], and [name]Louis[/name] (pronounce [name]Lou[/name]-ee). I know that [name]Oscar[/name] is thought to be getting very popular, but it doesn’t seem to be in the area where we live. Middle name options are probably: [name]Reid[/name], [name]Adrian[/name], [name]Raymond[/name], [name]Robert[/name], and [name]William[/name]. I think I like [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] [name]William[/name], but I’m not sure what to pair with [name]Vincent[/name] or [name]Louis[/name].

I voted for the 100% winner – [name]Gabriel[/name]! Oh wait. That is because I’m the first to vote…

I do like this name. I like all your choices – I think you have good taste in baby names.

[name]Oscar[/name] – My one objection would be how popular it is. If that isn’t so much an issue where you are, then in my opinion, that is not so much an issue, and [name]Oscar[/name] is in play.
[name]Vincent[/name] – I like this because I like the [name]Vincent[/name] I know. But I have no idea how it appears to the wider world. I thought it was unfashionable, but I could just be behind. Another note – this might be a family or personal choice for you.
[name]Louis[/name] – Again, I think I’m out of it. I didn’t know this was fashionable, but it could well be. As a name, it seems fine to me. As with [name]Vincent[/name], I feel wishy-washy. I don’t object to these names, but I can’t excited about them either. Perhaps I’m just getting used to the idea they are now legitimate choices in the names pool!

I choose [name]Gabriel[/name] because I really like it. I think [name]Gabe[/name] is a darling nn. I think [name]Gabriel[/name] works best with the mn [name]Reid[/name].

I picked [name]Louis[/name]!!

[name]Love[/name] how you pronounce it since thats usually how I do and I love the combo [name]Louis[/name] [name]Adrian[/name]!

[name]Louis[/name] [name]Adrian[/name]! I’m so excited that you named that combo, it was the one I was hoping someone would suggest, because [name]Adrian[/name] is my husband’s name and I love his name. I felt like it was a hard fit for a middle name though.

@ [name]Bonnie[/name]. I don’t really want a super fashionable name myself, so it’s funny that [name]Gabriel[/name] seems to be the top pick of nearly everyone I ask. It’s currently my husband’s favorite and I like it quite a lot, but it’s in the 20s for popularity, and the others don’t even break into the top 100. [name]Oscar[/name] really doesn’t seem to be a popular choice around here. When I suggest it to my family and friends there are references to ‘the grouch’ and ‘wieners’ or they just look at me like I’m nuts.