Poll: Pick your favorite 3

Some of you may remember me. I am trying to pick a girl name to go with siblings Liam, Eamon and Maeve and it’s going to be the death of me! I thought I would go with Blair, but someone pointed out Scottish Blair might feel left out in our Irish sibset. I genuinely love Neve, but I know it’s very similar to Maeve. So here are the Irish names my husband and I are open to. Please pick your top three to be a sister to Liam, Eamon and Maeve. We’re in this together you guys! :sweat_smile:

• Neve
  • Ita
  • Anya
  • Moira
  • Fia
  • Cara
  • Nessa
  • Ciara
  • Eire (pronounced eh-ra)
  • Neala
  • Aoife (pronounced ee-fa)

0 voters

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] & Fia… both sound so great with your sibset! :slight_smile:

I do love [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] and [name_f]Neala[/name_f] with your other children, but I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is wonderful too!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] and [name_f]Fia[/name_f] with your kids. I don’t think Scottish [name_u]Blair[/name_u] would be noticeably left out in your [name_u]Irish[/name_u] sibset. Unless it bothers you, don’t use it but if it doesn’t really bothers you (honestly I don’t think people will really make a case out of it or even notice it) I say definitely go for [name_u]Blair[/name_u]!

2 Likes

That makes me feel so much better! [name_u]Blair[/name_u] really does feel perfect to me.

2 Likes

If it helps, some sites list [name_u]Blair[/name_u] as [name_u]Irish[/name_u] - because it’s a Gaelic name and presumably because a significant number of [name_u]Irish[/name_u] people have [name_u]Blair[/name_u] as a last name.

I otherwise like [name_f]Aoife[/name_f], [name_f]Neve[/name_f], or [name_f]Cara[/name_f]!

1 Like

I agree! I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] fits in beautifully…I love the name too💖

1 Like

Lots of beautiful names on this list. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] and [name_f]Nessa[/name_f].
I agree with the other posts, [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is still my favorite for you! :blush:

1 Like

You guys are making me feel so much more confident about using [name_u]Blair[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

I vote [name_u]Blair[/name_u]!

I love [name_f]Neala[/name_f]