Poll - pick your favorite!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] are our top choices, so we’d definitely go with those first. I just know my husband and I want to have a big family, so I like to have lots of options! Plus I’m just obsessed with names and can’t help but keep adding to our list :joy:

1 Like

Definitely! They are all beautiful names. But [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] has a certain spunk to it that makes it stand out from the rest.

1 Like

I definitely agree! Where the others feel distinctly feminine and soft, [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] has an almost regal feel that makes it a little stronger. And [name_u]Isa[/name_u] is just so spunky! It’s honestly my #1 but my husband prefers [name_f]Luna[/name_f], which I still absolutely LOVE. I just wish it wasn’t as common.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] and [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] are too similar for siblings. Not at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’re right! The more I look at them together, the more I think they actually complement each other well.

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. It’s so pretty and romantic. Lends to a lot of nicknames.

1 Like

Very true! I think that’s why I’m so drawn to it. I really love romantic names.

I really like [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] together. If [name_f]Vita[/name_f] doesn’t fit her you can call her V, [name_u]Val[/name_u], [name_m]Len[/name_m], [name_u]Lenny[/name_u], [name_f]Tina[/name_f] and I’m sure any of those would work with [name_m]Santi[/name_m].

1 Like

I love these names! They’re so feminine and pretty. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is a tie between [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] “Vita” and [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] “Eva.” Gorgeous!

1 Like

How can I possibly choose?? [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] are two names I’ve mulled over forever.

I’ll just give my opinion on both:

[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] - feels very sophisticated and romantic (association with holiday). I love the strong meaning and the feminine -ina ending
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] - gives me fairy world / whimsical / wonderland vibes. Absolutely gorgeous!

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] I feel less qualified to give an opinion on because it’s a relatively new name to me

I’m not sure which one fits your style better, but these are just my opinions!

1 Like

Thank you so much! They really are so hard to choose between!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I completely agree. I think [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] would be especially cute if she was born in [name_u]February[/name_u] in general, without being too on the nose for me. I definitely love the romantic but sophisticated style, and the -ina ending!

1 Like