Poll - please help narrow our list

See the results of this poll: Please pick two names, help hubby and me decide!

Respondents: 79 (This poll is closed)

• Juliet Marie: 24 (30%)
  • Molly Kate: 6 (8%)
  • Caitlin Jane: 2 (3%)
  • Hailey Marie: 4 (5%)
  • Karissa Mae: 4 (5%)
  • Claire Ann: 11 (14%)
  • Natalie Marie: 6 (8%)
  • Violet Mae: 22 (28%)

[name]Hi[/name] there…I chose [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]…they are two of my favorites, and they both sound the best with your ln. I would change the mn for [name]Claire[/name] from [name]Ann[/name] to a 2 or 3-syllable name, though. [name]How[/name] about
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Claire[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]?

Thanks for the suggestion about a mn for [name]Claire[/name]. We were having trouble picking one that sounded good. Of your suggestions, we’d probably go with [name]Marie[/name], since that’s a family name.

I chose [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Violet[/name], but prefer [name]Violet[/name] with your sons’ names.

To me, [name]Caitlin[/name] is too similar to Caelum. With your last name, I’d also avoid names that end in the -y sound like [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Molly[/name]. I like [name]Violet[/name], [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] (although I agree with pp that [name]Claire[/name] would go better with a longer middle.) I really like [name]Karissa[/name] with the repeating k sound with your last name.

I totally agree about [name]Caitlin[/name], but dh is in love with that name. :stuck_out_tongue:

And we both feel that way about the -y sound, especially with our last name…but it really rules out a lot of names. And maybe she’ll get an even worse last name when she marries? LOL

I chose [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] would be my first pick, it’s perfect. I chose [name]Natalie[/name] as second, but would prefer [name]Natalia[/name], both for the rhyming with last name factor and the fact that your son’s names are pretty unusual and I feel like [name]Natalia[/name] is a bit more exotic feeling.

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’d definitely go with [name]Juliet[/name]! Of your choices, I think it best compliments [name]Orion[/name] and Caelum…

Have you considered two middle names for her? [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name] Sharkey would be pretty! Or, [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Cait[/name] Sharkey?

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name] is one of the names that dh and I both like, but not as much as our own “faves”. [name]Juliet[/name] is my 6 year old son’s pick as well. :slight_smile:

[name]Lemon[/name], I’m not into 2 middle names. Thanks for the suggestion though!