Poll Revisited

See the results of this poll: Waverly or Everly

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Waverly : 19 (42%)
  • Everly: 26 (58%)

I adore the name [name]Waverly[/name]! I think it sounds so fresh and nice. I like [name]Everly[/name] too, but I think it sounds like it is missing something. [name]Claire[/name] is such a darling middle name choice :slight_smile: My vote is for [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name]! Btw, I love the names of your other children :slight_smile: Best of luck!

I love [name]Everly[/name], and voted for it. [name]Waverly[/name] makes me think of the kids’ show, but of course, your husband’s opinion is more important than ours. I think if it’s that close of a call, you should go with the one he loves. Good luck!

This time, I voted [name]Everly[/name]. :slight_smile: I think that spelling is much prettier and simpler than Everleigh. There’s nothing wrong with [name]Waverly[/name], though. I don’t think you can go wrong with either.

I prefer [name]Waverly[/name]. But previously, when the option is Everleigh and not [name]Everly[/name], I’ll prefer Everleigh.

I voted [name]Waverly[/name]. I actually prefer Everleigh to [name]Everly[/name], but either way it feels way more trendy than [name]Waverly[/name] to me. [name]Both[/name] are nice, but my heart is with [name]Waverly[/name], and I actually like [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Alana[/name], [name]Cadence[/name], and [name]Waverly[/name] together much more than [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Alana[/name], [name]Cadence[/name], and [name]Everly[/name]/Everleigh…

I still vote [name]Everly[/name]. I have a cousin named [name]Waverly[/name], but it always reminds me of crackers or bedding.

From your two I prefer [name]Waverly[/name] as it has the meaning ‘meadow’.
I just wondered if a compromise between the two might work?
I would like to suggest:
Avalee -it has the v, similar to [name]Everly[/name] yet has the ‘a’ from [name]Waverly[/name], it has the cool modern nn “[name]Ava[/name]” too and works with Sibling names.

[name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Alana[/name], [name]Cadence[/name] and Avalee. The ‘a’ links to all siblings in a pleasing way. I don’t think having two “A” girls is such a big deal IMHO as this works so well.

emiliaj

It’s a lesser of two evils type vote for me as I really dislike both names…[name]Everly[/name] isn’t as bad as [name]Waverly[/name] in my book so it got my vote.

Also, [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Alana[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] seem to be of a completely different style to that of [name]Waverly[/name] and [name]Everly[/name], which makes the sibset feel extremely mismatched to me, and I wonder just how ‘left out’ little [name]Waverly[/name]/[name]Everly[/name] will feel with such a different name to that of her siblings…

I’ve considered Avalee but I don’t want any names beginning with A. It is because my name also begins with A.

There is going to be a bit of a style difference within the names. [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Alana[/name] are my step-children. Their names reflect my husband and his ex’s style of names. I tend to lean to more unique, uncommon names.