Poll : Rugged & Vintage Boy Names for our Son!

See the results of this poll: Which boy name do you like the best?

Respondents: 89 (This poll is closed)

• Hawthorne Beau : 25 (28%)
  • Silas Fletcher : 43 (48%)
  • Shepherd Townes: 21 (24%)

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind saying what your first son is named? I like all 3 so that would be the deciding factor for me!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]!! [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is great too

Sort of depends on your first son’s name for me, but my favorite without considering his name is [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

I’m torn between [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]! They’re both handsome and strong. I think the deciding factor would be how well it fits with his brother’s name.

I specifically left it out because I wanted to see which one was the most well-received on it’s own, stand-alone, if you will. :wink: But I may come back and update!

[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] got my vote - very handsome and classy. I also like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Townes. I really like [name_m]Silas[/name_m], too, though I’m not at all keen on [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m].

If these aren’t solid, set combos for you, if I could mix-and-match a little, I’d love [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]/[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m].

All three are amazing choices! I struggled to pick

My favourite first names are [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], but I love [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] is the middle, so I like them all! Ended up voting for [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] though, as I really like the first name.

Haha you are too kind!! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. I do really love the name [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] though… what about [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]? I think it flows a bit better.

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] would be perfect!!

I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u] but I just wonder if it falls flat next to [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] or something more “grand”-- I don’t know?!

I do like that a lot!! I wish I liked [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] more for a 1st but alas, it doesn’t feel like “the one”…

[name_m]Shepard[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Shep[/name_m]!