Poll: Scandi names

If you had to choose, which one would you pick?

• Freya / Freja
  • Frigg
  • Yrsa
  • Frida
  • Elin
  • Dagmar
  • Ellisif
  • Tove
  • Edda
0 voters
1 Like

I was very much between [name_f]Tove[/name_f], [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f], [name_f]Yrsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Edda[/name_f] :grin: but I went with [name_f]Tove[/name_f] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can’t go wrong with this list! I voted for [name_f]Yrsa[/name_f], but second place would be [name_f]Ellisif[/name_f] for sure.

1 Like

I would have chosen [name_f]Edda[/name_f] too :confused:

I have both [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Edda[/name_f] in my lists.

1 Like

I voted for Freja/Freya but also love [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Tove[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Tove[/name_f] and [name_f]Elin[/name_f] are both in my all time favorites!

2 Likes

Very tough choice! I chose [name_f]Edda[/name_f], but I really like [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] and [name_f]Frida[/name_f] too.

1 Like

I was torn between [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and Dagmar; [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] won. Realistically I wouldn’t use a name from mythology but I love the meaning of Dagmar/Dagny. I prefer [name_f]Dagny[/name_f] myself but I think [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] is beautiful in a crumbly castle regal sort of way.

[name_f]Lærke[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] are other favorites—Lærke, [name_f]Liv[/name_f], and [name_f]Dagny[/name_f] are my favorite Nordic names :heart:

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Freja[/name_f] (this spelling particularly) and [name_f]Frida[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Edda[/name_f] but prefer [name_f]Etta[/name_f] so [name_f]Edda[/name_f] just sounds a bit odd to me

1 Like