Poll: Sibling for Calder Glenn (boy or girl)

Hi Berries,

My husband and I are getting closer to narrowing down our ideas for Baby #2. We aren’t going to find out if baby is a boy or girl, so we have options for both, along with our definite middle names. Big brother is Calder Glenn, and we want our names to flow, but they do not necessarily need to match or be thematic. Please let us know what you think!

• Ashlynn Joanna
  • Lark Joanna
  • Arden Joanna
  • Fia Joanna
  • Cael William
  • Loch or Locke William
  • Kent William
  • Hart William

0 voters

[name_u]Lark[/name_u] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] for a girl!
Definitely [name_m]Hart[/name_m] or Loch/Locke for a boy. I like them equally and they go great with big brother’s name.

1 Like

I second the above :point_up_2: [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] are STUNNING with [name_u]Calder[/name_u].

1 Like

i voted for arden & locke! these are both such cool names, and they go so well with retro calder glenn.

i do really like hart as well, but i wanted to point out that the calder trophy and the hart trophy are two of the most major and well-known awards that an ice hockey player can win (mvp & best rookie). i’m assuming this probably wasn’t intentional, and depending on where you live, this reference may be relevant or not, but i just wanted to make sure you were aware (especially since hart william is such a lovely name) :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Calder[/name_u] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] is so cool!!

[name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] gmv!! [name_f]Fia[/name_f] and [name_m]Locke[/name_m] would be my second choices

1 Like

[name_u]Calder[/name_u] & [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_u]Calder[/name_u] & [name_m]Hart[/name_m] are so cool together!!

[name_m]Locke[/name_m] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u] would’ve been my second choices! I also like Fia!!

Sadly it is intentional lol. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is hockey-obsessed lol. He chose [name_m]Cael[/name_m] because of [name_m]Cale[/name_m] [name_m]Makar[/name_m] and he really battled me for [name_u]Elias[/name_u], as in Lindholm lol.

i love his passion and persistence haha but honestly, i think that hart & calder are super cool together! both in sound (totally independent from the hockey connection) and in significance to you and your husband—plus the connection is subtle and positive! :blush:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u] with big brother’s name. I have a slight preference for [name_u]Arden[/name_u] with the MN. [name_m]Hart[/name_m] goes so well with [name_u]Calder[/name_u] and with your MN choice!

[name_f]Fia[/name_f] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m] get my vote

I voted for [name_f]Fia[/name_f] & [name_m]Cael[/name_m] :green_heart:
Xx