Poll...Still so stuck on boy #3.

See the results of this poll: Boy Name #3

Respondents: 81 (This poll is closed)

• Anderson : 14 (17%)
  • Gibson (nn Gibby) : 5 (6%)
  • Theodore (nn Theo) : 50 (62%)
  • Briggs: 12 (15%)

I love [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] with [name_m]Collin[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]! This would also give you ABC…if you like that or not! Good luck!

My husband really likes that name too. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it sounds too much like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]/[name_u]Andy[/name_u]?

[name_m]Collin[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], and [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] - very handsome set

I do not think [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] sounds like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. Have you considered [name_m]Archer[/name_m]? I also love [name_m]Collin[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] as a set.

I like the name [name_m]Anders[/name_m] better than [name_m]Anderson[/name_m]. :slight_smile: (I pronounce it AHN-ders, not [name_f]ANN[/name_f]-ders, but either is fine.)

I voted for [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] because both [name_m]Collin[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] have double letters and that was the only name on your list with double letters. I also think it sounds good with his brothers’ names.

[name_m]Collin[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I love all three!:slight_smile:

Oh, I’d have a tough time stepping away from the A, B, C. Especially with [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] in the mix, [name_m]Anders[/name_m] is a fantastic nickname.

Regarding [name_m]Briggs[/name_m], our dogs name is [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] and I love his name, but we get some really strange looks from people when we tell his name. I don’t think it’s too out there but maybe it is, especially next to [name_m]Collin[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - regardless to me [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] is the clear winner.

[name_m]Anderson[/name_m] nn [name_m]Anders[/name_m] is my fav from your list- was on our long list! I like [name_u]Theo[/name_u], too, but it’s definitely common where I live.

[name_m]Anderson[/name_m] or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]Anderson[/name_m] or [name_m]Gibson[/name_m]. I voted for [name_m]Anderson[/name_m]. They definitely sound best with [name_m]Collin[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] - [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] doesn’t even come close for me. Personally I think the voting is skewed because so many people on NB love it . . . ! I like the quirkiness of [name_m]Gibby[/name_m] as a nn too.