Poll:struggling with Lincoln's middle

See the results of this poll: Which middle works best?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Lincoln Neville : 8 (19%)
  • Lincoln August : 17 (40%)
  • Lincoln Clark : 10 (23%)
  • Lincoln Daniel: 8 (19%)

I knew as soon as I saw the names in your signature that you were from the South. Sure enough, [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I agree that [name_m]Neville[/name_m] isn’t the best middle name for [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]. The names run together. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if you switch to [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], the names still run together, so that’s no good. What about [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]? [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]? As for [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], here are some ideas:

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Curtis[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Foster[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]

I hope something inspires you!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] as a middle name and was just about to vote for it when I realized [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] sounds way too much like Linkin [name_m]Park[/name_m]… An American rock band from the 90’s to early 2000’s. I would avoid [name_m]Clark[/name_m] for the middle. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] is so handsome! I’m not a fan of [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Neville[/name_m]; it reminds me of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and feels like a mismatch with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]. :slight_smile: Good luck!

My husband and I are both really liking the meaning of and the sound of [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. Thank you for suggesting it!