Poll: The Finals! Alice or Willow? (scroll down) :)

Please vote for your favorites, thanks!

• [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

0 voters

• [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

0 voters

This is such a fun idea! :slight_smile:
What did you use to create the brackets?

3 Likes

Thanks! I used Pages, I’m on a [name_m]Mac[/name_m]. The bracket is actually an image and I just added the text boxes.

3 Likes

I’m on the losing side for both by choosing [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ditto!

Beautiful names. I nearly said underrated, then realised they are by far the most common of the set. :wink:

1 Like

I know, I put [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in the running since my husband likes it and I’m all meh… But turns out a lot of people love it!

1 Like

I’m so pleased with how this has been going so far! I made my own predictions on how each bracket would go when you posted the first one, and so far I’ve been right on every count! Makes a person feel smart :wink:

Love the idea by the way, very creative and super fun!

1 Like

Oh, wow that’s amazing! [name_f]My[/name_f] predictions were so off! I thought [name_f]Alice[/name_f] was going down in the first round. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a beautiful name! A classic, though unfortunately growing super fast in popularity where I live

1 Like

Just realized I can just add it here and not make a new post! Please pick your favorite!

• Alice
  • Willow

0 voters

Willow & [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m voting in this one! :smiley: Go team [name_u]Willow[/name_u]!

Still in the losing side when choosing [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

1 Like

What a fun idea! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] all the way, though the polls are closed :grin:

1 Like

I am a huge [name_f]Alice[/name_f] fan !

1 Like