Poll: Top Baby Girl Names

• [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Nina[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Helena[/name_f] ([name_f]Nell[/name_f]/Nellie)
  • [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]/Sofie
  • [name_f]Claire[/name_f]/Clare

0 voters

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I posted about 2 weeks ago that my husband and I are discussing TTC and I was looking for some feedback on our favorite girl choices.

I didn’t realize my Nameberry email account was tied to our old joint wedding planning account, and my husband was flooded with notifications with your amazing thoughts/suggestions! He wanted to know what you all were saying, so I thought a poll might be more helpful than trying to summarize myself. Sorry for asking for repeat opinions!

Last name is [name_m]Benn[/name_m], preferred middles are “[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]” to honor both of our mothers, or [name_u]James[/name_u] to honor a naming tradition on my husband’s side. Other mn options could include [name_u]Louise[/name_u]/Louisa, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], and [name_u]Julie[/name_u], also all honor options. Suggestions welcome!

(sorry for the repeat post, couldn’t understand how to build the poll!)

1 Like

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] definitely gets my vote!

2 Likes

Helena “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” is a top favorite of mine, and I love the elegance of [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! That one gets my vote for sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f], but I think that I slightly prefer if the middle names were switched to [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

1 Like

Eliza [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

1 Like

Eliza and [name_f]Nina[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

I love your entire list, it was hard to choose! but I went for [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there.

Nice list!

Here are my favorite to least favorite rankings:

Sofie-Something about [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] (I love this spelling; so [name_u]French[/name_u]!) sounds adorable. It is really popular though, if that bothers you.

Eliza-I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. It’s old fashioned, simple & spunky. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] sounds beautiful too. I think that if you do [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], you could just do [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] or something like that to honor both grandmas.

Georgia-This is fun. Has a cool Southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] vibe to me. And I love the nns [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] & [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] sounds nice too.

Clare-I prefer this spelling, because it just looks sleeker to me. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is more common though, so it may get misspelled sometimes. Same w/Sofie/Sophie. I may have put this higher on my list, but [name_u]Clare[/name_u] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] is kind of choppy.

Charlotte-I don’t love or hate this name. It’s just kind of boring & a little clunky. Everybody names their baby [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], so it’s not too interesting.

Helena-I’m completely in love w/Nellie, but not [name_f]Helena[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. [name_f]Helena[/name_f] will for sure have pronunciation issues, I’d imagine. And it rhymes a bit w/your ln.

Nina-Meh, I just don’t like this one. Not sure why. Seems a bit dated, & [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] doesn’t flow well.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nina [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is lovely

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] because she was screaming to me in the poll–I love her!–but I also love [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], and [name_f]Helena[/name_f], probably in that order. :heart: I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] would be beautiful!

Good luck!

1 Like

Eliza [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Benn[/name_m] sounds adorable and spunky!