• Nathenial Thomas: 12 (15%)
  • Lucas David: 15 (18%)
  • Mitchell Jordan: 4 (5%)
  • Jack Gordan: 11 (13%)
  • Henry Blaze: 17 (21%)
  • Layne Jackson: 3 (4%)
  • Mason Pierce: 7 (9%)
  • Jaydon Seth: 0 (0%)

I love [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] together. [name]Both[/name] are strong and masculine and along the same style. If I had to pick two girls names to go with [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] I would pick something like:

[name]Isabel/name or [name]Annabel/name
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]

Well, [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] seem to go best with your girl options, and I do like them, but my favourites are hands down [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name]. What do you think of [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jack[/name]? Too very handsome names! The girls names would need to be changed up a bit, though …

Good luck!

second [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jack[/name]! I voted for [name]Henry[/name] + [name]Nathaniel[/name], but i am a fan of these middle names instead!

I love [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], but [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] do work better with the girls’ names. For the girls, I voted for [name]Sienna[/name] and suggested [name]Danica[/name]. If you go with those, [name]Jack[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], and [name]Danica[/name] have a lot of c/k sounds, if that bothers you…

I’ll take Twinkle’s suggestions and flip them to:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

This is their birth order(how they will come out in the c-section):

G#2-has the most complications so she will be out first.
B#1-Has the second most complications
B#2-Has the second least complications
G#1-has the least complications so she will be out last.

Well I was sort of thinking about this combo and why:

[name]Riley[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Mason[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Daniella[/name] [name]Breanne[/name]

[name]Riley[/name]: [name]Riley[/name] is the smallest and he is a very sweet quiet boy he hasn’t kicked once, I think he is gonna be mummy’s boy.
[name]Mason[/name]: [name]Mason[/name] because he seems to be the rebel, he has kiked me day and night and seems to hae the quickest heartbeat.
[name]Jordyn[/name]: [name]Jordyn[/name] because she is just like [name]Riley[/name], she hasn’t kicked yet either, and she has a very slow heartbeat.
[name]Daniella[/name]:[name]Daniella[/name] because she is a real big tom-boy as we can notice already.She kicks more than [name]Mason[/name], and she also has the most complications because her heart beat is too quick.

I also forgot to mention before that one of the babies (I actually had quints) had passed away on the 21st week. It was our little singleton girl and her name was [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name].That is the reason why I can’t name any of the other girls that.Sorry being pregnant I forgot to post things, even though they are in my head at the time.

Hello everyone, I went into labour last night around 7pm and the babies were all born around 7:30pm c-section. They are all doing well exept for little [name]Danielle[/name], she has alot of problems but she is hanging in there. We decided on these names:

[name]Danielle[/name] [name]Breanne[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jailyn[/name] (Pr. [name]Jay[/name]-Lean) [name]Grace[/name]

Please tell me if they were a good choice??? I think they all compliment each other exept for [name]Jailyn[/name], it sounds a little off beat but that is only in birth order. If you say it in this order [name]Jailyn[/name], [name]Danielle[/name], [name]Mason[/name] & [name]Riley[/name]. Please comment.I have been to see them a few times, and wish I would post some piccies but best not to post piccies of my own kiddies :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone.

I like:

[name]Nathanial[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Henry[/name] :smiley:

Congrats on the babies. The only name that throws me off is [name]Jailyn[/name] because I would pronounce is [name]Jay[/name]-lyn and not [name]Jay[/name]-leen. I think I would spell it [name]Jayleen[/name] if I wanted that pronounciation. Other then that I think the names go really well together. Good luck with the babies!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think your names are great but i too would pronouce it [name]Jay[/name] [name]Lynn[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] everything is going well! [name]How[/name] much did they weigh?

I am thinking on changing the pr. for [name]Jailyn[/name], and all the babies weight:

[name]Danielle[/name]: 690g
[name]Mason[/name]: 820g
[name]Riley[/name]: 780g
[name]Jailyn[/name]: 760g

They are doing good, [name]Danielle[/name] is putting on a little weight, but not a great lot.

[name]Riley[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name].