• Sienna Love: 21 (25%)
  • Jessica Tiarne: 2 (2%)
  • Lacey Renae: 10 (12%)
  • Jayleine Kaytt: 1 (1%)
  • Sammy Lorraine: 1 (1%)
  • Jordyn Grace: 4 (5%)
  • Hayden Arianne: 6 (7%)
  • Daniella Rachel: 15 (18%)

Which names are you thinking for the two boys? It would be easier to pick based off those names. I like [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Daniella[/name] the best because they are the most feminine. [name]Sienna[/name] is very pretty but not too popular. I like [name]Sierra[/name] more though.

[name]Hayden[/name], [name]Winslow[/name], [name]Sammy[/name], and [name]Jordyn[/name] are just too masculine and I think that with quads, expecially 2 boys and 2 girls, that the girls names should really stand out as being girls. Other wise it will sound like you have 4 boys.

I hear the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] 10 times a week, I am really sick of it, no offense.

It is ok.Here is the link to the boys names that we are thinking of.Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

[name]Hi[/name]!

Congratulations on your quadruplets! Wow, it sounds like you are trying for a record there with how long you can keep them! Good luck - I hope you reach your goal of however many weeks! I forgot what you said…

Anyway, I took a look at your boy thread and the names are a bit different from your girl thread, you know? You’ve got some amazing boy names on the list - some of my favorites - but I’m curious as to whether your style is classic, trendy, or a tad bit dated, as I get pieces of everything here!

My favorite first names off of the boy list are [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], because my two personal favorite boy names are [name]Henry[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]! So, if I were you, I’d use [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] for your boys! So handsome and classic!

As for your girl list, you’ve got some dated names ([name]Kaitlyn[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sammy[/name]), some trendy names ([name]Sienna[/name], Jayleine, [name]Jordyn[/name]), and some classics ([name]Rose[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Lorraine[/name], [name]Rachel[/name]). So, what really is your style? If I were being totally honest, I’d tell you to look for more classic names to match your boy names, something along the lines of [name]Katharine[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name], instead of [name]Kaitlyn[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]. I would use [name]Katharine[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Rosanna[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name], I think!

So, what do you think of [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Katharine[/name] [name]Sarah[/name], and [name]Rosanna[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Wow, 30 weeks with quads, well done! I’m only having twins and I’m tired enough - I can’t imagine how you must feel.

I find quite a few of your names a little trendy for my taste, and to me [name]Daniella[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name] are a little dated, I’m afraid, although they both have a nice sound. I do like [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name], and I quite like [name]Winslow[/name] [name]Evonne[/name].

So [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Winslow[/name] [name]Evonne[/name], or how about :
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Arianne[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Neve[/name].

Good luck!

I am not finding that these names are quite fitting to your fantastic boys name list! The boys names are super masculine, classic and amazing choices! As i posted in the boys thread, my favorite names are [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name], but the names on the girls list dont seem to be fitting those perfect names!
If i had to pick i would pick [name]Winslow[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name], but they dont seem to feel quite right. However, if you are open to more suggestions, the names you have picked for middle names in your poll seem to fit the bill! Ones like Kaytt (although i MUCH prefer the spalling [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Cate[/name]) [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], match fantastically with [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]!

So if it were up to me, although it certainly isnt…its all up to you and your hubby!..then i would pick [name]Cate[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]!

With [name]Cate[/name], and [name]Grace[/name] you could even use some of the first names that you have chosen as middle names and form names such as
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Winslow[/name] - beautiful in my opinion!
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Love[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - (if you’re into 2 middle names this is beautiful aswell!)
[name]Cate[/name] [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Renae[/name] - ditto!
[name]Cate[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]
[name]Cate[/name] [name]Jordyn[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

Sorry to have to post again but I just looked at your boys list and I think there is a very drastic difference in style between the two. I gave you some suggestions for girls names in the other thread. Going off the boys names [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], and [name]Lucas[/name] (which I think are the nicest options) I would suggest something more classical. Apart from the other suggestions, how about: [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] or [name]Rebecca[/name]. I hope that helps! Good luck and congrats on the babies.

First of all, congratulations on your quads, that’s so exciting and you’ve already made it so far. I hope that you can make it as long as possible to give your sweeties the best possible start.

Second, I’m sorry, but I’m feeling about the same way as the other posters. I love your strong, classic boys name list, but am not feeling like most of these girls names go as well. I picked [name]Daniella[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name], they’re both sweet and feminine and I think they go the best with the style of your boys. I second what another poster said about how some of your middle name choices are actually a bit more appealing. You had [name]Rose[/name], what about [name]Rosalie[/name]? [name]Daniella[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Henry[/name], and [name]Lucas[/name] sound very nice to me.

You certainly don’t have an easy job ahead of you, picking 4 names or raising 4 kids, but how exciting it also is. [name]Don[/name]'t be discouraged about the names, and don’t stress about it too much, the right names will reveal themselves eventually and you’ll just know it.

Most of all, stay calm and keep those babies happy and growing!!

Congratulations!

I haven’t seen your thread on your boys’ names, but I’m going to check it out right after I’m done with this one…

My favorite from your list is [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name].

Since you have both [name]Jessica[/name] and [name]Daniella[/name] on your list, what about [name]Danica[/name]? It’s a Norse for [name]Venus[/name] and means “morning star”.

[name]Carys[/name] means “love” in Welsh, so how about that for your other daughter’s middle name? I think [name]Carys[/name] works better with [name]Sienna[/name] than [name]Danica[/name], though, so what about…

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Danica[/name] [name]Love[/name]?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Well I was sort of thinking about this combo and why:

[name]Riley[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Mason[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Daniella[/name] [name]Breanne[/name]

[name]Riley[/name]: [name]Riley[/name] is the smallest and he is a very sweet quiet boy he hasn’t kicked once, I think he is gonna be mummy’s boy.
[name]Mason[/name]: [name]Mason[/name] because he seems to be the rebel, he has kiked me day and night and seems to hae the quickest heartbeat.
[name]Jordyn[/name]: [name]Jordyn[/name] because she is just like [name]Riley[/name], she hasn’t kicked yet either, and she has a very slow heartbeat.
[name]Daniella[/name]:[name]Daniella[/name] because she is a real big tom-boy as we can notice already.She kicks more than [name]Mason[/name], and she also has the most complications because her heart beat is too quick.

I also forgot to mention before that one of the babies (I actually had quints) had passed away on the 21st week. It was our little singleton girl and her name was [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Love[/name].That is the reason why I can’t name any of the other girls that.Sorry being pregnant I forgot to post things, even though they are in my head at the time.

This is their birth order(how they will come out in the c-section):

G#2-has the most complications so she will be out first.
B#1-Has the second most complications
B#2-Has the second least complications
G#1-has the least complications so she will be out last.

[name]Riley[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Jordyn[/name] and [name]Daniella[/name] are all nice together my only concern is with [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Jordyn[/name] both being unisex. I prefer [name]Riley[/name] on a boy, but I’m afraid some people might assume [name]Riley[/name] is the girl and [name]Jordyn[/name] is the boy. On paper you clearly avoid this because of the spelling [name]Jordyn[/name] though. I really like the flow of [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] together and I think that if you are going to go with the trendier style then you need to be consistant with all the names. If you these are the names that really speak to you then I think you should go with your gut. Also, I’m so sorry to hear about little [name]Sienna[/name].

In case you are still looking for suggestions, here are some girls names I think go really well with [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Riley[/name]:
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]-just because I know you like [name]Breanne[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Skylar[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]- mean “life”
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]

good luck!

Congratulations!!!

[name]Daniella[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Jordyn[/name] - I think these names work okay together, my only concern is [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Jordyn[/name] both being unisex. I would suggest [name]Jordana[/name], but I’m not sure how you feel about [name]Jordana[/name] with [name]Daniella[/name].

Other suggestions I have…
[name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Jessica[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name]

With [name]Riley[/name], [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Daniella[/name] I can see [name]Alexa[/name], [name]Alexia[/name], [name]Alexis[/name] best.

Oh! And also [name]Samantha[/name] would go well with that. Good luck! Can’t wait to hear what you name them!

[name]Daniella[/name], [name]Riley[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Jordyn[/name]. Those names go quite well together. I more prefer old fashioned names but I do like those. Good luck with everything.

Hello everyone, I went into labour last night around 7pm and the babies were all born around 7:30pm c-section. They are all doing well exept for little [name]Danielle[/name], she has alot of problems but she is hanging in there. We decided on these names:

[name]Danielle[/name] [name]Breanne[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jailyn[/name] (Pr. [name]Jay[/name]-Lean) [name]Grace[/name]

Please tell me if they were a good choice??? I think they all compliment each other exept for [name]Jailyn[/name], it sounds a little off beat but that is only in birth order. If you say it in this order [name]Jailyn[/name], [name]Danielle[/name], [name]Mason[/name] & [name]Riley[/name]. Please comment.I have been to see them a few times, and wish I would post some piccies but best not to post piccies of my own kiddies :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone.

[name]Just[/name] throwing my two cents in! Of all your names I’d choose:

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Arianne[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

Good luck!