Poll: vote for your favorite!

• [name_m]Otto[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Max[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Erik[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

0 voters

this was so tough, you have such a great list!
I wanted to vote for them all!!
so I’ll just order them from favorite to least favorite (except least favorite is a great choice too!!!)

[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Erik[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m], I think it’s so happy and bright. like laughter and sunshine. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is so cute, and reminds me of a very sweet little boy. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is so handsome, and I love the way it sounds. [name_m]Erik[/name_m] is more uncommon, yet familiar and I’d love to see it used. [name_u]Max[/name_u] is adorable and cool, but it’s the most popular on your list that’s why I chose it last!

You can’t go wrong with any of these names!!

1 Like

This is such a fun list of options! I voted for [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. I think I would rank them, from favorite to least favorite (although really I like them all):

[name_m]Felix[/name_m]–Energetic, upbeat, happy, and not too overused.
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]–Simple yet sweet, strong, and full of energy.
[name_u]Max[/name_u]–Packs a lot of style and energy into its three letters.
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]–A really sweet, underused name, just not my style.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m], but I have a soft spot for [name_m]Felix[/name_m], as I know I was going to be named [name_m]Felix[/name_m] if I was going to be a boy.

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m]! I also love [name_u]Max[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]!!

1 Like

I really like all those names, but I vote for [name_m]Felix[/name_m] because I adore the nn [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice is [name_u]Max[/name_u], then [name_m]Otto[/name_m], then [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and then [name_m]Erik[/name_m]

1 Like

I like them all (helpful).

I voted [name_m]Felix[/name_m], but also love [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u].

[name_m]Erik[/name_m] is also cool, though not something I’d choose myself because if you don’t see it written, it sounds just like [name_m]Eric[/name_m], which is somehow 1000x less appealing without that Vikingesque K at the end!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your taste!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is also nice and [name_u]Max[/name_u] is ok. The only one I’m not a fan of is [name_m]Erik[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is my favourite, followed by [name_m]Felix[/name_m].

1 Like