Poll: vote please!

See the results of this poll: What baby boy name combo. do you like best (2-syllable last name)?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Asher Zion : 2 (5%)
  • Asher Levi : 21 (49%)
  • Asher Jesiah : 3 (7%)
  • Asher Malachi: 17 (40%)

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] is perfect!

To avoid a 2-2-2 syllable sequence, I would choose [name]Asher[/name] [name]Malachi[/name].

My vote went to [name]Asher[/name] [name]Malachi[/name], I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] but I agree with the previous poster that the double syllable might be something unwanted.

Yeah the flow of [name]Asher[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] would be best with a 2 syllable middle name…

With a two-syllable LN, I agree that a 3-syllable mn works best. If [name]Asher[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] would have been an option, I would have loved that. I’m not really a fan of [name]Malachi[/name] at all, and it takes away from [name]Asher[/name]'s charm, imo, so I voted for [name]Asher[/name] Jesiah, but I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] so much more. Otherwise, I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name]. Very cute! I also like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Leo[/name].

Good luck!

I second [name]Asher[/name] [name]Leo[/name]. While I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name], there is actually a book called “My Name Is [name]Asher[/name] [name]Lev[/name]” but who knows, maybe if you read it you will like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] even more. :slight_smile: