Poll: What is the better boy/girl twin set?

See the results of this poll: Which B/G set should I pick?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Theodore Atlas and Caroline Astrid: 22 (49%)
  • Henry Valentin and Alice Viola: 23 (51%)

I think this is your first pregnancy, so I voted for [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. They sound like older siblings of [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] to me. [name]Both[/name] sets are really nice, but I love the [name]Atlas[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] twin connection those two have.

Hmm that’s an interesting perspective I never thought of [name]Whitman[/name].

I didn’t vote for either! My vote goes to [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]! :slight_smile:

This is too hard! I can’t choose! (But I am so glad you opted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Viola[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name]!!!)

[name]Astrid[/name]. Maybe you don’t watch “The Office” but [name]Astrid[/name] will be called Astird. Kids are cruel.

That’s why it’s the middle name.

Me too! I love [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] together! :slight_smile:

Me too! I love [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] together! :)[/quote]

You two are killing me lol. It took long enough just to narrow it down to two possible sets! (:

That’s why it’s the middle name.[/quote]
:smiley: First, I don’t think a kid would even think of that. Only someone like [name]Michael[/name] [name]Scott[/name] would.

I voted for [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], but I also love [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]! Good luck choosing! [name]Both[/name] sets are really great!

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about [name]Astrid[/name] since it’s a middle. I know a girl who’s middle is [name]Dan[/name]’[name]Yale[/name] ([name]Danielle[/name]) and she turned out ok.

Oh wow, that’s just horrible.

Sixteen to sixteen! You guys are so not helping me decide lol. (:

What a tight poll! [name]Both[/name] sets are just so nice! Have you come any closer to your decision yet?

[name]Both[/name] sets are absolutely great, you can’t go wrong either way. But I voted for [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] because I love [name]Theo[/name], and the name [name]Caroline[/name] has always been one of my favorites. I hope you eventually get to use all these names, if you plan on that many kids! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] (sorry… I tied up the poll! I know, not helpful) because they are some of my favorites :). [name]Both[/name] sets are just wonderful though and you really can’t go wrong. Maybe you can choose based on popularity? I think [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] are a little less popular than [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Alice[/name], so maybe that can help with your decision? Too bad they aren’t quads :wink:

Most definitely [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]! [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Atlas[/name] has actually been on my personal list for a while (you have great taste! most people seem spooked by [name]Atlas[/name] but I adore it!) and I have been rooting for [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] every time you have asked for opinions. I love this sibset!

[name]Jackie[/name]

I thought about the popularity thing, but funnily enough [name]Henry[/name] is in the 80’s while [name]Alice[/name] is in the 200’s, and [name]Theodore[/name] is in the 200’s while [name]Caroline[/name] is in the 80’s. Haha so once again they’re even.

Oh I so thought “If I was having quads this would be so much easier…” but then I realized that would mean taking care of four babies, and I immediately took it back!

I haven’t gotten any closer to deciding, but I think I might be leaning toward [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] just slightly like the votes. [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] sound more twin-ish to me than [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], so if I get a single boy and a single girl later than I could use them.

BUT the nickname thing is what’s holding me up. I want them to both have nicknames or both not. [name]Alice[/name] I would just call [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] I would also just call [name]Henry[/name]. (Although [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Harry[/name] are both adorable.) [name]Caroline[/name] I would also like to just call [name]Caroline[/name]. I like [name]Callie[/name] well enough, but I don’t love it, and I love the way [name]Caroline[/name] sounds. But for some strange reason, I can’t imagine calling my son [name]Theodore[/name] day to day. I don’t know why because it’s the same length of of [name]Caroline[/name], and I love the way it sounds too. He’ll almost definitely end up [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name]. ([name]Theo[/name] is ok if he decides he wants to be called that later). So the nickname thing is giving me some trouble… [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] really lowers the awesomeness for me. If it’s two girls [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] don’t have that problem, and if it’s two boys I would be totally fine with [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name] to avoid it.

If this ends up being a same sex set, and I spent all this time worrying about the mixed set I’ll be so mad lol.

I thought about the popularity thing, but funnily enough [name]Henry[/name] is in the 80’s while [name]Alice[/name] is in the 200’s, and [name]Theodore[/name] is in the 200’s while [name]Caroline[/name] is in the 80’s. Haha so once again they’re even.

Oh I so thought “If I was having quads this would be so much easier…” but then I realized that would mean taking care of four babies, and I immediately took it back!

I haven’t gotten any closer to deciding, but I think I might be leaning toward [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] just slightly like the votes. [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] sound more twin-ish to me than [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Henry[/name], so if I get a single boy and a single girl later than I could use them.

BUT the nickname thing is what’s holding me up. I want them to both have nicknames or both not. [name]Alice[/name] I would just call [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] I would also just call [name]Henry[/name]. (Although [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Harry[/name] are both adorable.) [name]Caroline[/name] I would also like to just call [name]Caroline[/name]. I like [name]Callie[/name] well enough, but I don’t love it, and I love the way [name]Caroline[/name] sounds. But for some strange reason, I can’t imagine calling my son [name]Theodore[/name] day to day. I don’t know why because it’s the same length of of [name]Caroline[/name], and I love the way it sounds too. He’ll almost definitely end up [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name]. ([name]Theo[/name] is ok if he decides he wants to be called that later). So the nickname thing is giving me some trouble… [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] really lowers the awesomeness for me. If it’s two girls [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] don’t have that problem, and if it’s two boys I would be totally fine with [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Ted[/name] to avoid it.

If this ends up being a same sex set, and I spent all this time worrying about the mixed set I’ll be so mad lol.[/quote]

Haha we think alike! I don’t think either set sounds more “twinnish” than the other, but if this whole nn thing is really getting to you, then the [name]Alice[/name]-[name]Henry[/name] combo might be the way to go. Or maybe you could call [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Cara[/name] or another nn that you like better than [name]Callie[/name]? Though I also think that a [name]Ted/name and [name]Caroline[/name] sibset would be a great one. Best of luck!