Poll: Which boys name do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which name is best?

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Robert : 7 (12%)
  • William : 22 (37%)
  • Peter : 6 (10%)
  • Francis : 9 (15%)
  • George : 14 (24%)
  • Roger: 1 (2%)

Oh my… None? None I like. I would have to settle with maybe [name_u]Francis[/name_u]??
Good luck.

I like:

[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]

I like all of them, including [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], apart from [name_m]Roger[/name_m]. I can’t get over the silly sexual jokes with [name_m]Roger[/name_m] (’[name_m]Roger[/name_m] the Cabin Boy’ style).

I voted for [name_m]Robert[/name_m] because I think it has the same gravity and weight as [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and I love the short versions [name_m]Rob[/name_m] and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u]. I think it is friendly and dignified at the same time, but then again the same could be said of most of these names. [name_u]Francis[/name_u] would have been my second pick! [name_m]William[/name_m] probably in last place after [name_m]Roger[/name_m] for me because of its high, high popularity.

I choose [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. So classic and king English style so they do match.

Looooove [name_u]Francis[/name_u]!

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] got my vote. I adore it, and I think [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] are pretty great together! [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] work really well, too, I think, but I personally prefer [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

Good luck to them!

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] are two of my favorite names. I vote for [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

Definitely [name_u]Francis[/name_u]!

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] & [name_m]William[/name_m] are the only ones that have the elegance to match [name_m]Edward[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_m]William[/name_m] is super common, unlike [name_m]Edward[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] so I’d go with [name_u]Francis[/name_u]