Poll: which combo flows better?

See the results of this poll: which flows better w/ Elizabeth

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Cecily: 16 (53%)
  • Celia: 14 (47%)

I don’t think either is perfect but I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Celia[/name]. I like [name]Celia[/name] better than [name]Cecily[/name] as a name anyway, and one less syllable seems to make the combo work a little better.

What about [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]? Similar feeling with a much nicer meaning and a better flow!

Good luck :slight_smile:

I agree with ljandrl…I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]! If I had to pick between [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Celia[/name], I would choose [name]Celia[/name].

Thought of another one, [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cecile[/name]?

Sorry, when I voted I thought [name]Elizabeth[/name] was the mn…I voted for [name]Cicely[/name]. If [name]Elizabeth[/name] is the fn, then I like [name]Celia[/name] slightly better. Actually, [name]Cicely[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds better to me than either of the options with [name]Elizabeth[/name] in front.

Loving [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Celeste[/name].

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Celia[/name] almost bump into each other and sound like one jumbled made up name.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] don’t sound right to my ears either. What about, and I’m sure you thought of this already, [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]. It sounds better to my ears…to names in their own rights, but different styles which play off each other well. [name]Just[/name] my humble opinion.

oh you think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] works? Anyone else agree?