Poll: Which is your favorite middle name?

DH and I have narrowed down the long list of middle names for our future daughter [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Our last name is [name_m]Stevenson[/name_m]. Please help us out by voting on your personal favorite. Thank you!
:baby: :sparkling_heart:

• [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Raquel[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

0 voters

Claire [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is gorgeous! [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] are also beautiful!!

1 Like

Claire [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sound beautiful!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]?! :heart_eyes: I’m surprised that this doesn’t have more votes. It’s all [name_u]French[/name_u] & couldn’t be sweeter.

I’m between [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. Both are so lovely!

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is beautiful!! I also like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] :slight_smile: both are elegant and lovely

1 Like

Claire [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Stevenson[/name_m] has a lovely flow to it so gets my vote.

Claire [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sound beautiful with your surname!
I voted for [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] as a middle name because it feels unexpected and interesting. However, I think [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] creates a perfect balance between the first and last name!

I like [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. The others are all pretty but either run together with the R from [name_f]Claire[/name_f] ([name_f]Raquel[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]) or the S in [name_m]Stevenson[/name_m] ([name_f]Eloise[/name_f]). I personally love [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f], which could be a good option.

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] got my vote!

I had a tough time deciding but ultimately voted for [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Raquel[/name_f]. I see I’m in the minority but I think it adds spunk to the name. I do think any of the choices would be lovely though!