Poll which name combo is your favourite?

See the results of this poll: Which name combo?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Lucy Rose Eleanor : 18 (42%)
  • Lucy Rose Annabel : 6 (14%)
  • Lucy Rose Harriet : 10 (23%)
  • Lucy Rose Isabel : 4 (9%)
  • Lucy Rose Juliet: 5 (12%)

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to say this was a tough choice because every one of those combos is quite lovely. Lots of my favourite names are among the options, and all of them work well in my mind. My favourites - just personal, not because they work any better - are [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] has a classic gentle beauty and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] a feisty charm.

No wonder you are finding it hard to choose!

I agree with pp that they all work well but my person favourite is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

Torn very much between [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but I went with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] in the end!

Thank you to all who have voted. Any more opinions?

It was between [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for me, but I went for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. All the combos seem to sound better when I think of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a hyphenated first, for some reason.

Each individual name is lovely, but I couldn’t vote as I don’t think the names feel in the right order. My personal opinion (no offence intended whatsoever) is that with two one/two syllable names, followed by a longer one, it feels like you’re reading a list of names, not one lovely name. I really think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] belongs on the end if you’re set on these names in combo, e.g.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I hope this helps!

E x